chapter 1 captured

"i walk into the house where my dad and mom are sitting" Hi mom and dad i'm back from hunting. Here are some fish i caught. 

"Dad" that's my son. Tomorrow you have a big day as well, you can finally start working at the port tomorrow.

"Mom" and we are so proud of you. My little boy is getting so big.

I'm nervous. What if I'm not doing a good job?

"Dad" I'm sure you will do great if you take after me. and what i thought you in class. but you'll need to be focused and by focus comes sleep so get to bed Ed.

But my friends wanted to play outside.. please dad

"Dad" I'm sorry son you'll have to make sacrifices at some point and that starts now.

fine. i'll go to bed "I walk into my room" I hope i can see my friends tomorrow.

"2 hours later''

"a hard explosion sound comes from outside as i wake up abruptly'' what was that.. that sounded like a cannon. no right was i dreaming i'm sure i've misheard it pirates never come here. "another explosion goes off this time even closer" no.. i'm not dreaming.. this is real.. mom..dad? are they okay

"Mom and dad walk into my room with a worrisome look on their faces"

"Dad" Edward we need to hide we're under attack. "Mom was crying her eyes out not being able to say a word" Son you'll be okay i promise just stay in your room "several explosions form as i hear screams" 

Mom" oh god oh god oh god "mom kneels to the ground as my dad levels with her"

"dad" Honey we will be okay will protect you two.

Dad i'm scared what if they come in our house.. what about my friends they might be still outside

"Dad" We must take care of ourselves first my son, we will look for you friends once it has been settled.

"I can hear the door from our house break down from my room and freeze in place i can see my dad run out of the bedroom to the living room"

                                                                                     Dad's pov:

Get out of here what do you want!

"Pirate" how dare you talk to Captain Diablo! "Diablo" I'll answer your question since you'll be dead anyways. we're just looking for food and coins. there should be a special coin left by the first pirate. If we will find it we'll be legends on the sea for centuries to come.

You came to one of the poorest villages in the region and you're looking for food and coins!?

"Diablo" Exactly you get it. but its much more.  

"Pirate" Captain we've searched the village and the island no coin has been found.

"Diablo" hmm well then we should wrap up this village then and head back to the sea. 

"Pirate" what about him? "Diablo" Kill him. and everyone else you can find in this house.

"I see Captain Diablo walk out of my house and see the two pirates come closer" Please no! Edward! Mary! Run!

                                                                                        End Dads pov