01 - block me out by Gracie Abrams

💻 + 🙋+ 💻

💻

rosielovesyou

liked by youluvez, matthewstirs and 98,760 others

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

liked by youluvez, matthewstirs and
98,760 others

rosielovesyou guys Christopher bought me a jellycat I've never been more happy 😀

tagged - christophersturniolo

user 4 her smile is the cutest

user 8 cutest lil button ever

user 7 i lowk ship her with myself icl
rosielovesyou i don't know whether to be scared or flattered.
user 7 flattered POOKSTER 😏

youluvez rather just see the bunny 🤷
rosielovesyou shush you smell of onions

christophersturniolo no you forced me and then skipped all the way to the Uber.
rosielovesyou stop spreading lies CHRISTOPHER
christophersturniolo alr.

yourmumlovesme cutest 😘
rosielovesyou 🪞

nicksturniolo I WANT ONE
rosielovesyou SEND ME THE LINK TO THE ONE YOU WANT !!!!
nicksturniolo treat me so good fr

matthewstirs needs to be put in a mental asylum (I'm jealous)
rosielovesyou alr.
user 2 the banter 🤣
rosielovesyou its not banter I'm genuinely shocked.

⤷ user 2 the banter 🤣⤷ rosielovesyou its not banter I'm genuinely shocked

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

🙋 - third person

"Matthew!" Rosaline yells as Matt grabs the last cookie from the plate. Matt gives Rosaline a cookie stuffed grin and flips her off as he moves into the living room. The uncommon sound of laughter begins to come from the living room as family guy continues to play on the tv. Rosaline wipes her mouth with the back of her hand scraping off the remaining cookie crumbs and follows Matt into the living room. Nick smiles at her and moves up on the couch to make room for Rosie. She returns the smile and plops down next to Nick and Chris.

"did you know that coffee has more antioxidants than green tea?" Rosaline says stuffing her face with a fistful of milk duds.

"no, and I don't think anyone here wanted to know that." Chris says shuffling under the Rosie's weight in his side.

"shut up Chris, when is angel getting here?" rosie says, facing Matt. she turns back to Chris and glares daggers at him, her body is still warm from his touch and her mind is relaxed and confirmed. Chris tended to do that for her, relax her. he made her feel okay and made her feel like herself, that was something that she couldn't say about many people.

"speak of the devil, Angel just text, she's outside." Matt says, getting up from his seat to go outside to meet with Angel. Rosie and nick have been betting on how long it would take for Matt and Angel to finally admit their feelings and date. If Matt asks Angel out first, Nick gets fifty dollars and if Angel asks Matt out Rosaline gets one hundred. Due to Angels life long 'imma make the first move' superiority to Matt, Rosie is ninety nine percent sure that Angel will make the first move. Rosaline looks up and is met with Angel running straight towards her.

"Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in years." Angel says squealing.

"It's been a day." Rosie says laughing at Angels over exaggeration.

"Puh-leaze." Angel says sitting in Matts seat. 'If I sat in Matts seat I would get thrown out a window' Rosaline thinks to herself, but she keeps quite and just smiles at Angel.

"That's why you failed maths." Nick mumbles and Angel scoffs, launching herself at Nick.

"Nick" Matt yells launching himself at Nick as well. Nick attempts to get both Angel and Matt of him but Rosie and Chris are too busy Keeling over in fits of laughter to help Nick in his fight.

"WAIT ! WE SHOULD WATCH TANGLED !" Rosaline yells, and everyone turns to her in absolute silence. Rosaline stuffs her body back into the couch and shrugs her shoulders.

"Guys come on its the best cartoon ever." Chris says and pulls Rosie close to him.

"Tangled is not just a cartoon, Tangled is the best film in the world, it's about love and freedom. Cmon." Rosie says, allowing herself to lean back into Chris's chest. She feels Chris relax beneath her and smiles at his warm touch.

"We have to watch it." Angel says, putting her head on Rosaline's shoulder and her feet up on Matt.

"Hang on, lemme text Ezra because he will kill all of you if he doesn't get to watch Tangled." Rosaline says pulling out her phone.

"Wait, Ezra's coming." Nick says, his head popping up from Angels elbow. Rosaline and Chris make eye contact and scoff at Nicks obvious fascination and obsession with Ezra. The tension between Nick and Ezra has been apparent ever since the highschool prom where Nick stared at Ezra for almost thirty minutes whilst Ezra danced with a girl called Kitty. Nick practically had steam coming out of his ears when Kitty leaned in too kiss him.

brother ✊

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

brother

BROTHER ! AWAKEN !!
BROTHER ! AWAKEN !!
BROTHER ! AWAKEN !!
BROTHER ! AWAKEN !!
BROTHER ! AWAKEN !!
BROTHER ! AWAKEN !!
BROTHER ! AWAKEN !!
BROTHER ! AWAKEN !!
BROTHER ! AWAKEN !!

what.
now.
rosie.

WERE WATCHING TANGLED !!!
SO GET YOUR LIL BUTT OVER HERE RN.

WHO IS WE ?!?
(nick 🤨)

me, nick, chris, matt and angel

obviously.

IM COMING
(how is it that obvious)

ha simp for nick lmao

(it's obvious because I wouldn't
invite you if everyone wasn't there) 🤷

STFU !!!!
(alr.)

hehehehehhehehehe

u getting vexed about your obsession
with nick is so giggilish.

im outside you ugly rat.

seen

friends, that's it - Chris sturniolo जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें