She tried to dig into it with her claws, but they couldn't dig in deep enough to keep her from falling.

However before she fell off the creature entirely, she managed to grab onto one of its back spikes and held onto it as the Wyvern flew through the air.

Okay, I can't hurt it, so how do I hurt this thing? The woman wondered, taking a second to think, before her eyes widened, as she came up with an idea. That might work! But I need to get to its head. I'll have to wait for it to dive down first. I just have to hang-

Suddenly, black liquid shot out of its back into the air, and took form as two Griffons, that dove at her with their claws extended outwards.

"Ugh!" The woman groaned as she got ready to fight them off.

The first Griffon had its claws batted away by the woman before she slit its throat, before repeating this process with the other Griffon.

After that, the Wyvern finally changed its position and started flying downwards, causing the woman to fall forwards, towards its head.

She let go of the back spike, letting herself fall forward.

Then when she got close enough, she grabbed the little curved piece of bone, that was at the edge of the Wyvern's snout, leaving her dangling in front of its huge maw.

"RAHHHHHHH!" The dragon roared, as it tried to snap forward and eat her, however, all this did was flail her about.

"You wanna taste of me big guy!" The woman shouted. "Well, Bon Appetit!"

She then swung her legs back, and then swung forward, and let go of the snout, flinging herself into the dragon's mouth.

The Wyvern closed its mouth, not wanting its prey to fall out, as it felt them go down its throat.

And for a second, the beast thought it'd won.

But then it felt the woman tearing apart its insides.

"RAHHHHHHHHH!" The beast stopped flapping, as it felt the horrible pain of its insides getting torn apart by sharp claws.

CRASH!

It fell to the ground, kicking up wind and dirt around it.

The beast trembled a bit, before going limp, dying, and fading away.

And as the Wyvern fully faded, the woman was left there, lying on her back, taking a bit of rest.

"Ughhhh." The woman groaned again. "I really, really hope that was the last obstacle."

A few moments later, the woman got back up and went back to running towards the house.

XXXXXXXXX

It took a few minutes, but she finally reached the front gates.

"Finally!" The woman said, as she crouched down, and got ready to leap over the gate.

When she heard something behind her.

She took a deep breath and turned around. "Alright. Come out and fight me!"

Then, two Hounds came out of the forest, one crawling out on all fours, and the other flying above her with a pair of wings.

"This thing again! And their's two! And it can fly!" The woman shouted out in shock. "Alright, doggies! I know your weakness now, so let's see how long you last!"

Then, the flying one let out a jet of flames from its mouth, which the woman jumped to the side to dodge.

Meanwhile, the other one rushed forward, lunging at her.