Prologue

"Zato, pinasok kita sa simbahan.. starting tomorrow you'll serve there"

It was my mom.

She is religous, she wanted me to be one. She always took part in every church events, always present every sunday.. and is always praying with her beliefs.

But, she wanted me to enter seminary when I grow up. All I can think is, it wasn't for me.

I wanted to be like dad.

"Zato, come here the mass will start!" I came back to my senses as I heard her voice. It's sunday.

Before I could follow her someone bumped into me.

"Sorry po kuya" I look down a little as I am taller than her.

Her flowy long and straight hair caught my attention. I can even smell her peach scented shampoo. As she look up to me, her thick eyebrows lift up a little bit. But, my attention was focused on her complexation. She's beautiful.

"Hoy brulhida kang bata ka, bumalik ka nga dito at bitbitin mo 'tong pinamili ko.. bakit pa ba kita sinamang shuta ka!"

Throwing my look away towards the voice I heard, there was an old lady with forehead creased obviously frowninglooking at the girl who is now walking towards their way.

"Mama, pasok tayo may misa po" her voice sounds so sexy, I couldn't deny it.

"Tse! tumahimik ka ngang bata ka halina't umuwi" the old lady answer her.

Why is she shouting at her? As what I've heard, she is her mother. How come she's even cursing a little angel.

"Iwan nalang natin siya ma, wag na rin siyang umuwi" My eyes directed to a little girl beside the old lady. She was smirking.

As I looked back again to the girl who bumped into me, she was now looking at the other girl.. glaring at her with her eyebrows lift up again. That was feisty, that's it, I smiled a little bit with her reaction. That's my girl.

"Zato!" My smile vanished as I look into my mother who is now looking at me.

When I gaze again to the girl's direction, she was no longer there.

"Coming mom"

I will not forget that peach scented smell and brave eyebrows.. visible only in her face. Someday.