It's just that today's Zhan Aiping is less aggressive. She may have just woken up, and her face is much softer. This makes people suddenly surprised that she is so beautiful!

  Zhan Aiping frowned and looked at Xiao Jiang. She raised her finger: "Jiang, is your surname Jiang..."

  She struggled to recall some past memories. The more she thought about it, the more headache she felt and couldn't remember.

  This room looked familiar, as if she had been here before.

  Teacher Xiao Jiang covered her mouth and smiled: "Teacher Zhan, are you sleepy? Have you forgotten about me?"

  Zhan Aiping: "You said I want to get married?"

  "Talking to Teacher He from Guanghua University! Teacher He is really an elegant and considerate good man. Among us female teachers, who doesn't envy you..."

  Teacher He, He Mingzhang?

  Bah, bah, bah, bad luck! Grandma Zhan thought that she shouldn't dream about this thing.

  The tenth wedding anniversary of her and Old Man Gu had just passed, and every time she dreamed, she would dream about her Old Man Gu.

  Zhan Aiping has been married twice in her life. The first time was with that piece of shit He Mingzhang, and the second time was with Old Man Gu. When she married Old Man Gu, she was already over sixty years old. Both of them were already over sixty, but they It is love that is sweeter and better every day.

  Where is her Lao Gu?

  "Hiss-" Zhan Aiping pinched herself, and she gasped suddenly, it really hurt!

  She didn't wake up from the dream. When she opened her eyes, she was not sleeping next to her husband. She went back fifty years ago, back to 1971, back to when she was twenty-three years old, back to her... and... He Mingzhang before getting married.

  In the words of those young people, she, an old woman, was reborn, but her life was peaceful and smooth, and she lived a happy and loving life with her wife. She did not want to be reborn.

  but......

  She, a seventy-three-year-old old lady, returned to her twenty-three years old. How could such a great thing happen in this world? ! ! !

  *

  "Teacher Zhan, these sweet potatoes should be roasted. You pick one."

  Zhan Aiping and Teacher Xiao Jiang sat around the charcoal pot and ate roasted sweet potatoes. The sweet potatoes that had just been pulled out of the charcoal ash were dark and covered with a layer of ash. The skin had already turned black. She and Xiao Jiang wrapped them in paper. Holding the sweet potato, casually wiped the dust on the surface, and broke the two halves. The yellow sweet potato meat was steaming, exuding an alluring aroma as if it were free of charge.

  The fragrance of sweet potatoes dispels the severe cold in the room.

  Xiao Jiang ate the sweet potatoes and shouted: "Oh, it's so hot, it's so hot, it's so hot... Oh, it's so warm, it's so warm..."

  Zhan Aiping ate an entire large sweet potato in two or three mouthfuls. After finishing the hot sweet potato, she felt like she was back in the 1970s.

  It's better to be young and healthy.

  After eating such a roasted sweet potato, it just made a sound in the stomach, which was completely unable to fill the stomach. As people get older, their teeth are not good, and their appetite is not good. Lao Gu laughed at her because she had a kitten's stomach and could only eat a few or two bites.