𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Начните с самого начала

"Ao'nung?" Ronal looks at him.

"So.. I will have to lose her again?" He whispers, looking back at his mother.

She gave a sad smile, and shook her head no, "that is also what I wish to talk to you about."

Ao'nung looks at her, with expectations of a sad reality, until he feels her hold his hand, leading it towards her stomach.

She places his palm gently, flat onto her stomach.

"Mother what are you-?" Just as he is about to question her actions, a light heartbeat vibrates through her stomach, as he feels it within the palm of his hands.

Looking down at her stomach, Ao'nung then looks back at her, letting out a surprised scoff, "you're going to have a child!"

Ronal shushes him, letting out a chuckle, before feeling Ao'nung give her a gentle, warm embrace, "I can't believe this!"

"You can not tell your sister yet. It is a surprise" Ronal hugs him back, but let's it be a short one to move him away, and continue telling him what it is she wanted to tell him.

"Ao'nung, my child will be a girl. And I will name her Ma'eve" Ronal tells him.

His smile, once great and wide, slowly turned into a small, sympathetic one, "why?"

"She will be named Ma'eve, and she will not be your sister. But rather, the child you and Tìyawn will both look after" Ronal responds.

"But what about you? Mother I- I can't. This is your child" Ao'nung shook his head.

"I want you and Tìyawn to be happy together. You deserve this happiness Ao'nung" Ronal cups his cheek gently, with a smile, "after everything with Tsyal..."

She let out a sigh, looking down to compose herself before revealing her face once again as she looks back up at him, "i do not want to lose you again."

"Mother.."

"That night that Rotxo bought you home you were... cold. Wet. Lifeless. When he lay you down, and I came to look at you, I just.. I couldn't do it Ao'nung. To see you lying there, unable to move. I know that you were hurting. And that your heart was broken. But seeing you that way broke my heart too. I do not neither of us to experience that again" Ronal shook her head, with a chuckle, as she wiped her eyes.

Ao'nung, who continued to look at her apologetically, felt nothing but regret, due to the pain he had caused his mother.

"Ma'eve will keep both you, and Tìyawn happy. And besides, I already have two beautiful children. I am happy, to let you keep this next child, so that Tìyawn will not have to go through what she did" Ronal explains to him.

The two of them look at one another silently before breaking the tension with laughter.

"Mother stop laughing!" Ao'nung chuckles.

"Right right, this is a serious matter" she chuckles, but nods and contains her laughter.

"What will I tell Tìyawn? About all this?" Ao'nung asks.

"There is nothing you need to tell her, as of now. For now, you must let Eywa do her job. Once I am close to having this baby, then we will both sit down with her and explain."