Prologue

1500 years ago in China

A single Chinese scroll is seen on a wooden table, as the dark clouds reveal a bright white light moon and touches flicker around the red room. The scroll then glows a bright golden color and opens to reveal to what looks to be ancient Chinese text.

The scene changes, as it shows an elf fighting an evil witch who is smirking at the Elf. "Foolish Elf! You have lost! Now Yield or face your fate!" The witch demanded to the Elf while wielding a dark energy.

The elf looked at the witch with determination, refusing to do whatthe witch says to him. He raise his arm to the side to summon his sword from the gauntlet he was wearing, he cries as he quickly swings his sword, to attack the witch, only for Wuya to jump back, avoiding his sword. Each one trying to land a blow on each other, but are seemingly evenly matched.

The Elf landed on the ground, tumbling towards a cliff, but stopped just at the edge of it. As the witch was about to make a final blow, a wave of light hits the witch who shouted in pain. "Ji-ho!" The Elf turn his head and saw a man who looks like a monk, lending him a hand, the elf excepted the hand as the man pull him up and get back on their battle stance. "Thousands of years ago a furious battle was waged between the great and noble Xiaolin Dragon Dashi and the evil Heylin witch Wuya." The narrator said.

A women wearing a purple dress with red hair and black markings under her eyes appear across from Dashi from firing off the same magical energy. "This was the first Xiaolin Showdown. Wuya pitted her dark magic against Dashi and his mystical power objects, the Shen Gong Wu." The narrator continued.

"In the end, Dashi triumphed, and Wuya was forever imprisoned in a simple wooden puzzle box. The threat averted, Dashi spread his Shen Gong Wu around the earth." The narrator said, "but not without the help from his dear friends, Ayana Song the Celestial Dragon and Ji-ho Lee the moon Elf. For generations, they have secretly maintained the balance of good and evil. And a long line of Xiaolin Dragons has stood ready to face evil, should that balance ever shift." The Narrator concluded.

The scene changes, as it shows a man holding a scroll who appears to be a master of Kung Fu, his name is Master Fung, and the little girl whose hair shines like stars.

(Her hair use to be like this before it turn blue in her Dragon form)
"Did that story really happen Ye-ye?" She ask in wonder. "Of course it did young one. Everything in these scrolls tells the true stories of our ancestors." Master Fung said, as he lifted his granddaughter onto his lap for the little girl to see. "Wow. Wuya looks really scary." Master Fung laughed softly at his grandchild's nervous habit. "Don't worry my little dragon warrior. Wuya is no longer here... so that we can live peace and harmony like Dashi and his friends promise." Master Fung said honestly as he hugged Yona while she snuggled into his warm embrace giggling happily.

The scene changes after 10 years, Master Fung looked at the picture of him and his granddaughter and his dead wife with a smile on their faces for the first time his granddaughter came to visit him. Soon his faces changes with a determined face and put his picture away. "Dojo." He said making the green dragon known as Dojo waking up from his sleep and did the soldier pose like he was respecting his general. "Y-yes?" Dojo stuttered as Master Fung looked at him and said. "It is time."

(This is the best I've got on my prologue I'm sorry)