35. Their Universe

Panchali quickly ran to her chamber and closed the door behind her, making sure it was bolted before going towards the balcony. She was not in the mood to talk with anybody at the moment. She knew that her Aryas' friends were just pulling a prank on them yet, she she was sad. She didn't want to entertain the idea about sharing her husbands with anyone else even in her wildest dreams.

"Dharma!"
"Drau!"
"Krishnaa!"
"Ayonija!"
"Shree!"

All of her husbands who had followed her along, tried to call her lovingly from outside of their chamber. They decided not to budge from there until they succeeded in pacifying their wife's anger. They tried knocking on the door, even though Bheem could open it swiftly with a kick or a punch. They knew it very well that their wife Panchali's wrath is not something that they can take lightly. They might be the mightiest warriors of the world, but at home, it was their who ruled over them. She was the queen of their hearts. She was the one who enjoyed full control over their lives. Hence, instead of getting in forcefully, they requested her to open the door for them, but to their utter dismay, Drau didn't pay any heed to their repeated requests.

"Arya, I don't want to talk with anyone." She shouted from the other side of the room, hearing the repeated knocking on the door.

"But priye-" Before Yudhishthir could object, Draupadi interrupted him.

"No, Arya." She knew that she was being stubborn yet, she didn't oblige to their request.

"Priye, please let us in. We will die-" Bheem didn't get any chance to complete the sentence as Panchali literally dashed towards the door, unbolted it and literally threw herself into Bheem's arms.

"Arya, I'll die a thousand deaths before anything bad happens with any of you." Panchali wept like a child.

She has no existence without her husbands. Her whole world revolves around them now.

"Tsk tsk! Then we'll die a million deaths before letting something to happen to you." Arjun wiped her tears and planted a kiss on her forehead. He can never tolerate any tears in his wife's eyes.  She's supposed to be happy all the time.

"This isn't a competition, Arya." Panchali admonished him. He just smiled sheepishly.

"My dear wife, you're right! This isn't a competition. We're telling the truth." Nakul admitted while holding Panchali's hands in his.

"For us, you are our universe. Nobody else can ever come into our lives and replace you. You're ours and we're yours. It is as simple as that. Look at us now. Do you see any space for someone else to be here?" Sahdev asked while making Panchali sit on the bed.

The Pandavas surrounded her from all sides, forming a kind of barricade. Sahdev and Nakul were kneeling down by her feet, holding her hands in theirs. Yudhishthir sat by her side and caressed her cheeks lovingly. Arjun and Bheem sat behind her and rested their heads on her shoulders.

Draupadi couldn't hold back her tears any longer. She started crying again.

"Priye." Yudhishthir held Panchali by her chin and made her to look at him.

"Arya, I can never imagine sharing you all with anyone else. Atleast, not until I am alive." Panchali stated. She was possesive about them and she didn't mind letting them know about it.

"Ssshh! Don't you trust your husbands, dear? They will never break your trust. For them, you're everything. Without you, none of them can survive even for a minute." Yudhishthir said.

Draupadi nodded like a child. She knew that her husbands will never break her heart or betray her. Yet, the fear of losing her husbands managed to creep into her heart and mind, somehow.

The Pandavas smiled adoringly at their wife and engulfed her in a group hug. Panchali looked at her husbands and sighed. They were right. There's no place in between them for anyone else to come. They were a single unit! If the Pandavas were like the body parts, Panchali was their heart, their soul.

Their sweet moment was broken only when Govind and Dau came to their chamber.

"Ahem! Ahem!" Govind cleared his throat, trying to gain their attention.

"Govind!"
"Dau!"

The six of them looked at the door and greeted their brothers and cousins.

"Pandavas, sorry to disappoint you all, but we're here to take our sister alongwith us. You all can spend some time with her later. For now, she needs to spend some time with us." Dau stated in an authoritative voice.

The Pandavas just nodded. None of them had the guts to go against him. He was the eldest among all of them.

"Dauuu!" Panchali literally ran towards her brother and hugged him.

"My choti!" Dau patted on her head lovingly.

"Krishnaa, I am still waiting!" Govind complained. Even he needed a dose of his best friend.

"Join us, Govind." Saying that, Panchali pulled in her best friend for a group hug. The Pandavas smiled looking at the trio. Duryodhan and Dushasan were right. Panchali was indeed happy here. They should have brought her to Dwarka sooner.

Breaking their hug, Dau and Krishna took Panchali alongwith them to meet their wives and mother. They were the ones who had sent them here to extract Panchali from her husbands' company.

"Jyesth, since we're getting a bit of spare time now, do you think we should discuss about what we need to do with Sindhuraj?" Arjun asked.

"We'll, Arjun. We just need to wait until Duryodhan and Dushasan discusses about the matter with Pitamah. Once they do that, we will hatch a plan together." Yudhishthir declared.

"He tried to behave inappropriately with our Drau." Nakul gritted his teeth again thinking about the scars on his wife's hand. He will make sure that Sindhuraj gets double the amount of scars that his wife has now.

"He dared to manhandle her." Sahdev, who was usually so calm and composed, looked like the avatar of Rudra at the moment. He was trying to stomp down his anger with much difficulty.

"I'll rip off his hands that dared to touch our wife." Bheem promised.

The five of them looked at each other and smiled evilly. The people of Aryavarta think of Pandavas as gentlemen. However, they haven't seen the beasts that they have managed to successfully reign inside them till now. The beasts who have the capacity to destroy the whole universe if it was their wife who's at stake.