"We give them the knowledge." Tessarion shrugged as if the solution was obvious. "We can provide them with the knowledge of what took place. Give them directions on what to do."

"That is not a horrible idea." The more he thought about it the more Arrax liked the idea, if they had a chance to save this world they should take it. "Are we all in agreement?"

"Yes." All fourteen gods answered at the same time.

"How far back should we send them?" Gaelithox asked.

"Should we send them back before Viserys wed Alicent?" Asked Caraxes.

"No," Arrax shook his head, he knew that would not be enough. The Hightowers were not the only ones they had to worry about. "They will go farther back. Let us send them back to the beginning."

Arrax was aware that something like what they were planning would require most of the power they had left. But if they did not do this, if this plan did not succeed then everything would be destroyed. This was a chance they all had to take.

*******************************************************************************************************************

100 A.C.

Daemon stomped out of the tent, annoyed at his grandsire, his brother, his father, and especially his grandmother. The worst part was that he felt bad about being angry at his grandmother because she had passed away a moon before and he missed her. He had always loved and respected his grandmother, she was a loving woman and an excellent queen. He still did not understand how she had condemned him to this awful life, wed to a woman he could not stand. Rhea Royce was the bane of his existence and he wished he could kill her without causing any problems for his grandsire and his father. He had been wed for three years and the marriage was still not consummated, and he did not see how it would be consummated in the near future. He did not want the life he had now, he did not want to be tied to that horrible woman for the rest of his life.

"Kepus!" A smile covered his face as his small niece ran towards him at full speed, a maid running behind her attempting to catch the small child. Daemon went down to his haunches and opened his arms wide, catching the squealing girl, and stood up, throwing her in the air and catching her. "I missed you. Why do you not come to see me?"

"Well, little dragon, I have been busy, but I have missed you very much also." Rhaenyra was the one thing in his life that brought him the most joy. He had adored the little girl since the moment she had been placed in his arms. There was nothing he loved more than making her happy. "Are you enjoying the hunt?"

"Kepa said I cannot hunt." Her annoyed face made him chuckle, she did not enjoy being told no, not that it happened often. "Can you take me?"

"No, your kepa will be upset with me." Her bottom lip stuck out and he could not help but laugh, she knew how to manipulate people to get what she wanted. "But we can go and get some cake."

Her face brightened immediately at the mention of cake, which was one of her favorite things. Daemon dismissed the maid before walking towards one of the far tents, he did not want to see his brother again. Viserys believed that he could tell Daemon what to do just because he was the eldest and because he was in a happy marriage. Daemon was happy that his brother was so in love with his wife and that they had a beautiful child, but that did not mean Daemon wanted to hear his nagging about how he was neglecting his duty. He already got that enough from his grandsire.

Daemon entered the tent and sat down, setting Rhaenyra on his lap before handing her one of the honey cakes that had been placed on the table. He ran his hand over her hair as she ate the small cake happily.