𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄-𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

Start from the beginning

Harry and Euphemia: Muggles?

Mrs. Weasley: Come on. Platform 9 ¾ this way! All right, Percy, you first.

A tall boy with red hair comes forward and runs towards a brick wall. Amazingly, he disappears right into it. Harry and Euphemia are amazed.

Mrs. Weasley: Fred, you next.

George: He's not Fred, I am!

Fred: Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother!

Mrs. Weasley: Oh, I'm sorry, George.

Fred: I'm only joking. I am Fred. {He runs through the wall, and is followed by his twin brother.}

Euphemia is seen laughing at the twins; these were her kind of people.

Harry shakes his head in disbelief.

Harry: Excuse me! C-could you tell me how to

Mrs. Weasley: How to get on the platform? Yes, not to worry, dear. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well. {pan to a red haired boy who smiles} Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if youre nervous.

Ginny (daughter): Good luck.

Harry takes a breath and runs at the wall. His sister followed after him. He shuts his eyes and emerges on the other side of a magnificent station with a red train and bundles of people. A whistle blows, and Harry sighs with relief while Euphemia looks excited.

Scene:

The train is traveling through unknown country. Pan to inside compartment, where Harry is sitting. The red headed boy, RON, appears, dirt on his nose.

Ron: Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full.

Harry: No, not at all.

Ron: {sits across from Harry} I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.

Harry: I'm Harry. Harry Potter. My sister was with me but she disappeared

"Where were you?" Euphemia asked her granddaughter, "You'll see." was the only reply
she got back.

Ron goes agape.

Ron: So-so it's true?! I mean, do you really have the...the...

Harry: The what?

Ron: {whispers} Scar...?

Harry: Oh, yeah. {lifts up hair}

Ron: Wicked.

A trolley comes by the compartment, full of sweets.

Woman: Anything off the trolley, dears?

Ron: {Holds up mushed sandwiches} No, thanks, I'm all set. {smacks lips.}

Harry: {pulls out coins} We'll take the lot!

Ron: Whoa!

                              Scene:

Euphemia is seen in an empty compartment  reading surprisingly until the door to the compartment opened.

in came a boy with black hair and grey eyes Euphemia thought that this was the most good looking boy she had ever seen while regulus thought that this was this was the prettiest girl he had ever seen.