Before Reading

Hey,

Thank you so much for choosing my story to read. I must say, this is my first story and I am not a native English speaker so you may find some grammatical errors, which I will be so pleased to know them so I can fix them.

The story line of this novel might be so familiar for some of you, but do not judge, please. There are so many who would say this is a duplicate of Fifty Shades of Grey, which in respond I would say, "just because it has BDSM and romance, doesn't get mean it's Fifty Shades of Grey, just like two humans with the same name and look are not one person!" Please give it a try, you may like it.

If you are wondering about why my name is as the same as the main character, it's because it's not my real name. It's my pseudonym that I chose after my character. That's right, it was my character who got the name, first!

This novel is going to have sequels, not only one but two!

Check my other stories  if you like, who knows maybe it turns to be your favorite one;)

Give me your comments, ideas and tell me of what you think. Don't forget about voting for me and like!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY!!! Respect!!!!

Again thanks so much for spending your time,

L.B

****This story contains mature scenes****

do not read if you are under aged.

----ALL RIGHTS RESERVED----