"Trouble?"

"Tommy hasn't changed, my love. Trouble follows him wherever he goes, or should I say he creates it, now come on. Your cousins will be dying to see you."

-

Dottie awoke a sleeping Eliza up when they passed they bedroom the mother and daughter pair would be staying in. She entered the room to find Eliza snoring, and gently woke her up, engulfing Eliza in to her body and picking her up.

"How was your sleep, my gorgeous little girl?" Dottie coos, cuddling the girl tight in to her chest.

Eliza nods and Dottie smiles, stroking down the girls long hair.

"Was it good? Was it a good nap? What did you dream of?"

Eliza nods again, pulling away from Dottie to smile at her. "Presents!" The young girl says showing off a lopsided grin.

Dottie raises her eyebrows, "presents? Who said you're getting presents, baby? Or is there something I don't know about?"

Eliza lets out a giggle, placing her hand up to Dottie's lips. Dottie holds her wrist, kissing her palm before removing her hand from her lips. She scoops the young toddler up in to her lap and leans over to the door, opening it wide for Polly and Micheal to come in.

"Eliza, baby, this is my mummy, and my brother. Do you remember me telling you about them both?"

Eliza nods, looking at Polly, "mummy's mama?" She asks, her wide and dark eyes boring in to Polly's soul.

Polly steps forward slowly, she drops to her knees when she reaches the bed. "Hello, Eliza... I remember you when you was a tiny baby. I use to live with you."

"In Granny's house?"

Polly swallows a lump in her throat. "No, no, not then. Before you moved to your... granny's house, I lived with you, and your mama."

Eliza nods, "sweets?" She asks, hopefully staring at Polly who smiles.

"I don't have any... maybe me and you can go find some later? Yeah?"

Eliza nods again, however this time it's an excited and fast nod. "Mama don't let me have any!"

"Well that's a lie," Dottie responds, digging her fingertips gently in to the girls abdomen making her squeal.

"Mama!" The girl cries, rolling around on Dottie's lap laughing, "Mama, I be good!"

Dottie moves her fingertips, raising her eyebrows at Eliza, "hmm," she hums before she looks at Micheal, "this is my brother. Your uncle Micheal."

Eliza tilts her head, almost reminding Micheal of a puppy, with her soft and large hazel eyes.

"You look so much like your mum," Micheal says, also kneeling down, "has your mama been taking good care of you?"

Eliza shakes her head, a mischievous smile irrupts on her face showing off two sets of dimples.

"No?!" Dottie exclaims, picking up the light toddler and dangling her in the air, "no? Wow! No more sweets for you!"

The child squeals, "no Mama!"

Micheal and Polly watch as Dottie throws the girl up in to the air and then proceeds to catch the squeaking girl. Micheal eyes Polly, a warm smile on his face.

When Eliza escapes Dottie, she runs to Micheal, clinging on to his legs.

"Save me!" She cries, giggling as she looks for Dottie before she looks up to Micheal, "save me!" She declares, throwing her arms up.

Micheal bends down, picking her up and situating her on his hip. "Save you? From what?"

"Mama!" Eliza cries, looking at Dottie with a smirk on her face. "Mama will get me! Save me!"

Dottie leans back, smiling as Micheal gasps.

"Is she going to get you? Well you better hide with your nana!" He exclaims, looking behind Eliza to Polly, who grins and opens her arms. Micheal practically throws Eliza, making her squeal. Polly catches her instantly, tickling the small girl and cuddling her.

Eliza stares at Polly, keeping her distance as she looks over every feature.

Dottie frowns, standing up from the bed. She goes to talk when Eliza speaks, totally mesmerised in Polly.

"You're in my dreams!"

Polly frowns, "really? Can you tell me more?"

"She has these dreams, Mum," Dottie explains, "like me. Have you seen Nana before, Eliza?" Dottie asks, stroking down Eliza's bushy hair.

Eliza nods, "you look after my mama!" She exclaims before throwing herself in to Polly's chest.

Wrapping her arms around the young girl, Polly kisses Eliza's temple.

"Thank you Nana," the little girl whispers, "you saved us!"