•*= Calm =*•

"After saving for a month, I can finally have the newest VR game made by Glitchproduction!  I'm confused why this VR game is so expensive?"

"There's only me at home, my favorite food and drinks are also there"

"I've watched this game thailer, so I will understand how to play this game"

A woman named (Y/n) (L/n) was in her room trying to put the VR game she had just bought into her VR.

"Okay, don't make all my efforts go to waste Glitchproduction"(Y/n) put on the VR.

Loading...

"Woah!"It's like I just fell from the sky.

"I didn't know VR games could be this realistic, well what should I do-" In front of me there were already several figures of creatures like children's cartoons singing the game's opening song, until a short girl appeared out of nowhere and ruined it everything.

"Caine, is this one of you NPCs or is this a new sucker?"Said the purple rabbit to the floating false teeth.

"Cause if it's a new character, were gonna have to redo whole theme song" Said the purple rabbit.

"I not doing that again"Said one of the creatures with an abstract shape.

"Look, that another character!"It seems like Gangle noticed my presence.

"Eee, hello?"I said with a little hesitation.

"Great, another sucker"The purple rabbit looked annoyed and folded his arms, his name was Jax.

"I don't remember you being in this game?? Is this a new update?" I asked as I walked over to the girl wearing a jaster.

"Looks like we have not just one, but two humans has enterted this realm!" I remember the name of the false tooth was Caine.

"And I don't remember all this happening in the trailer, maybe I should open my VR first" I tried to remove the VR that was on my face, but I didn't feel anything there.

"Where the VR?"I started to panic.

"How do I take this headset off?"The jester girl next to me also seemed to be starting to panic, she even pulled her face until her eyeballs popped out but her eyeballs didn't break.

"Just keep grabbing at it, that worked for all of us"

"What going on?"I said at the same time as the jester girl.

"I-I-I put on some weird headset and now i'm here?"

"I intended to play the game I just bought and now...I'm in the game?"

"Who are you people?"She asked everyone who was here.

" Why can't I take it off?"

"This is crazy" I thought.

"Where am I?"

"Why are we here?" I said.

"Try to calm yourself first"A female character who looked like a doll tried to calm us both down, I remember her name was Ragatha.

"Everthing gonna be okay, we've all been through this.You just need to calm down-"

"What the F(sensors)g is going on?"The jester girl just swore, strangely when she did that there was a black box blocking her mouth from cursing.