My reasons.. | 2

(") Talking (') Thinking (slanted) Actions

M/N = Your choice of name

M/L = Your choice of last name

Takemichi POV 

--

--

--

Forty minutes have passed. The wind brushed against Takemichi's face as he was riding the bike with Manjiro on behind him. He feet against the peddles as he moved them. Unwanted thoughts came into his mind. Manjiro was looking up at the sky, thinking also. Meanwhile Draken was following them on his own bike, staying close enough so they can talk.

--

--

--

"Who was that?"

"Is he the one Naoto warned me about?"

--

--

--

Takemichi's thoughts got interrupted by Manjiro. It seemed like the older boy read his mind as he replied with assurance to his thoughts. "Takemichy, don't worry about it. Him and I, we won't cause any problems. Don't worry. I promise. Got it?" Manjiro gave the worried boy some assurance, wanting to make it clear that him and M/N won't fight. Because they won't be around each other.

--

--

--

Takemichi hesitantly nods to Manjiro's assurance. "Yeah, I know.. But, who is he though?" Manjiro went dead silent as he heard the younger boy's question.

"His name is name is M/L M/N. If you see M/N at all, you have to tell me or Mikey. He's bad news, okay?" Draken answered Takemichi's question.

--

--

--

"Okay.."    "Draken, what did he do?" Draken hesitated for a moment. As he was about to answer, Manjiro interrupted them. A forced smile was on his lips, one that indicates he's annoyed. "Let's get going, I'm getting hungry already."

[TIMESKIP, M/N POV]

--

--

--

Later that night, around 10:35pm. M/N was walking down the sidewalk. The street lights were flickering, giving off slightly creepy vibes. 

--

--

--

While you were walking down the sidewalk, you suddenly hear a sound from behind. "I swear, if it's some kid trying to prank me.." You mumble under your breath. You kept walking before someone bumped into you. You stumble on your feet before catching yourself. You turn around and see Manjiro. His blonde hair brushed within the wind as he stood up straight. His dark, piercing eyes followed yours. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Your words were dripping in annoyance. Even if you tried to hide it, Maniiro easily sensed your annoyance.

"I live this way, or did you forget that too?" His voice was also filled with annoyance. He was hinting at when you broke into his brother's shop three years ago when you knew that his brother owned that shop. 

You scoffed and roll your eyes in annoyance. "What are you doing here? Don't tell me that you live in my neighborhood."  You glance at him before a smirk formed on your lips. "What if I do? What then? Will you kill me with your hatred, or will you hunt me down and make me move?"  You say with a condensing tone. Manjiro hates it when you mock him and you know this, that's why you did it in the first place.

--

--

--

Manjiro glared at you before walking pass you, his shoulder hits against yours. "Don't cause me any more problems, or I'll make you regret living." He said before he turned the corner. Your eyes follow his back as he left as your smirk kept on your lips.

"How scaryyy.. I might just piss myself."

You mocked him before you kept walking. You hated these occasions when you two meet, and you don't get to hit him and make him regret his words. Your feet steps were the one of the only sounds there was in the late night, but in the background you could hear Manjiro's flipflops as he walked further and further away.

To be continued...

If you have any tips or any signs of advice, feel free to tell me. 😊

Untitled Lover [MALE READER X MANJIRO SANO]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara