Chapter 36: Padma accepts Supriya!!!

Comincia dall'inizio

All of a sudden she heard the familiar voice in her ears

All of a sudden she heard the familiar voice in her ears. The voice that she was dying to hear!! Of her beloved Jiji!!! Padmavati!!!

"Ha Su ab toh tu bol hi de ki Vrish tere kyon lagta hain?!! Akhir sab logo ko gyat hona toh chahiye!!! (Okay Su tell then what is Vrish for you!! After all everyone should know about your relationship!! As Mother and Son!!)"

She with a big jolt looked at the open door where Padmavati was standing. By stretching her both arms to her. Like the day of her arrival at Anga. And with a bright smile on her pretty face. Her lotus shaped eyes were now smiling too.

Devi Padmavati (1st Wife of Karna)

Supriya had opened her eyes wide in sheer surprise. Then she had ran to her and hugged her too tightly. This young and naive girl cried her heart out. Just to see Padma heatlhty again.

"Jiji mujhe chorke mat jana. Mat Jana. (Elder sister, please don't leave me alone. Behind.)" She even stammered a bit while talking. Her sobbing made it hard for her to talk.

Padma had tugged her chin towards herself and kissed her forehead softly

Padma had tugged her chin towards herself and kissed her forehead softly. She then ran her hand through her baby sister's hair. In deep love and adoration. She wanted her to cry!!! She knew how much her Su had to bear in her absence!!

Supriya wiped her tears gently and then ran into the room. Then she had brought a plate. To welcome her Jiji in her room. She did not know that her elder sister had already came here in her absence!!! Then she put it down to get temple area and had searched for some place fanatically. She wanted to make a seat for her Goddess!!! But the room was untidy and full of dirt. She had taken care of everyone. Including Vrish, Medha, Shone, Radhama and her husband Karna. But she forgot to take good care of herself and her own small room. She had neglected it very much. Now the room was full of dirt, dust and spiderweb. She pulled the scattered clothes and ran around to fund some seat. She arranged the clothes in hurry. And threw some of them behind the bed. Then she ran to find a chair. She discovered one but it was broken.