Chapter 28: Supriya maid in Marital Abode!!

Comenzar desde el principio

Actually it was all Sulochana's evil plan. She did not like the entry of Su or Supriya in this household. A bit. She wanted to throw her out. But as a lowly maid she had no power. The queen Padmavati was not in her own favor. Nor the righteous King himself. So she was constantly provoking the soft hearted yet very easily mouldable Radhama against this unfortunate girl. She, as a head maid, had control on the Maid servants of this house. She had planned everything. Her plan was fullproof. She just had to anger Radhama and had to poison her mind against Supriya constantly. You can see that she was succeeding in it. Her intention would be revealed later.

                Evil Devi Sulochana

                Evil Devi Sulochana

Radhama narrowed her eyes to the Maid. She batted her eyelashes in nervousness. She looked like a lady clown!!! Then Radhama glared at Su or Supriya who was still standing in front of her. Still lowering her head. Still silent.

Radhama came forward and snatched the lamp out of her younger daughter-in-law's hands. She smashed the lamp on the floor. The clay pot got broken yet the light was still burning. Supriya opened her black eyes wide in horror. Then she ran to the light and put her both palms to both sides. To save the light from the impact of the air. To save it. Her palms got burned. She had felt a burning feelings in her hands yet did not stop to do that. In her own eardrum One warning started to ring immediately -

"Yeah ek akhand jyot hain. Is main tumhari Swami ki Jivan basta hain. Isse bujghne mat dena. Jis din yeah bugh jayega samajh lena woh ab is prithivi main Nahin rahe!!!"

[This is a miracle lamp. It burns till it fulfils it's aim. It symbolizes the life of your husband. Don't you dare to let it go out. At any cost. When it will go out permanently it means he is now long gone. He is dead now.] And it really did happened. At the epic war of Mahabharata, when Karna died at the hands of his younger sibling Arjuna, that lamp went out. All by itself. With no air passing by.

Mata Maha Laxmi in her own disguise gave her the blessings and the lamp to her. As a blessing to Supriya and her devotion to Karna.

In another room two more people got affected by this scene. One's both palms got burned instantly. Without his touching any burning objects. He looked at his both hands in shock. He could not believe what was going on with him!!! With a gust of chill air, the light was quivering a bit. And he felt a sharp pain in his SC heart. He closed his eyelids tightly. To bear the pain. In his palms and his heart. He did not know that someone else was still now struggling hard to keep the lamp of his life burning.

"Madhav, yeah kya chamatkar hain (what kind of miracle it is)?!!" He had asked to his deity.