Tiger in the closet

Atsushi accompanied his mother as Ruby patted him on the head the environment was peaceful to say the least.

Ruby petted her son as he purred like a cat well... he sorta is one a huge big one.

Atsushi once transformed into a tiger to "comfort" her this isn't a house of love it's torture Atsushi pushed everyone away from his mother how he wanted to protect her.

The servants all gasped at the white tiger than was in the garden with Ruby Isek had the guts to ruin their moment.

"Is something wrong Isek?" Ruby was r paying attention to his expression only having eyes on her son who was in tiger form.

"Ruby get-" Atsushi growled at his sperm donor making him shut up as Ruby changed.

Isek thought of his wife that was a nuisance to his eyes but seeing her laughter with the tiger makes him have mixed feelings about her she poisoned Freya but... that boy that tiger makes him...

He cannot even think straight he walked away leaving the two to bond.

........

Atsushi was the one who greeted his mother first thing in the morning to help her out pushing every single fake away...

He learned a thing or two from his mafia friends Kyoka once gave him poison in case of an emergency using it he poisoned Freya this time karma was real.

"Freya!" Ellen tried to help her friend out everyone was in shock Atsushi made sure to play his cards right "get that bitch she dared-"

"Who?" Atsushi asked "No one even liked lady Ruby in fact no one in this household even dares say anything other than lies and such" everyone looked at Atsushi "Well I was once invited to the servants resting room and they all say one thing Lady Ruby is nothing but a slut".

Isek clenched his teeth "Well who do you think poisoned my wife?" Atsushi wanted to growl at his mothers husband but bit his lip Atsushi looked at the woman who help Freya this time he will take what belongs to his dear mother.

"This poison is created from flowers who are planted near the master's bedroom it repels bugs but if used on humans it would cause that Freya experienced" he said pointing towards her.

Isek looked at Atsushi this child is knowledgeable indeed "Well who was the maid responsible for taking care of these and I'm sure no ordinary maid would dare to enter your room as these are indeed valuable flowers and lady Ruby cannot go wherever she likes she was in house arrest you know".

Isek growled "fetch me the head maid!" Ellen pleaded for Isek to reconsider this as it's impossible but the evidence was crystal clear.

Atsushi saw how the head maid was toured in pain like his mother did he smiled a sinister smile this was the only beginning of a beautiful realization how he would tear everything apart.

Isek punished every single maid who dared disrespect his wife not only that he cannot trust anyone anymore Ellen was heartbroken by this she sobbed in her room Atsushi wished he had headphones seriously this woman needs a reality check.

We served his mother food which Ruby wanted to spoil her son but Atsushi gave a kicking kitten look on his mother making Ruby defeated but Atsushi proposed that they will cook next time together which makes Ruby jump in joy hugging her son.
...............

Atsushi created hell framing everyone close to Freya making her loose her sanity he decided to wait the long game he will come for her throat one day how lovely....

Well he almost got caught sleep talking last night...

"I'm going to rip your head bitch I'm a tiger and stay away from mommy Kyoka rip her scalp her hair would be useful to Kouyou she would love that as a trophy...."

Isek now decided to spend time with his mother it makes him sick!

Atsushi would make "scenarios" like tripping and supposed trying not to cry making Ruby pay all her attention to him only Isek looked like a kicked puppy Atsushi would like to picture that face and send it to everyone back home to further humiliate him.

How he knows this well...

Kouyou did the same thing how she spilled wine on a target and supposed slip which was painful by the way and wanted to call a lawyer (you know from Gloria and her sister from modern family).

He got so many awards of acting that day...

Isek was on a competition with Atsushi who always has his wife's attention everywhere.

Ruby felt her heart lightened up no one would harm her son but she can't help but feel as if something was missing....

"Mistress I found this child at your room !"

Everyone looked as they saw a fourteen year old who was being dangled by her collar.

"Kyoka?!"