Chapter 46:Unexpected

Începe de la început

Then Barghest Hug To Calm Her Down...........

Barghest:"Don't be like mayuri.We understand your feeling.But now,we must stay positive.I'm sure they are alright".

Meanwhile...........

Arthur:"So,any idea what should we do here?We already play football before.What now?".

Tohka:"No idea too".

Yoshino:"Me either".

Jin:"Me too".

Arthur:"Well this will be a long day of waiting ".

One Hour Later...........

Arthur:"So let me guess,you guys here probably due to if shido guess wrong, one of you slowly get send into here isn't it?".

All Of Them:"Yeah,it's true".

Right Now,After One Hour Of Waiting, Suddenly Their Number Increasing. Can Be Seen,Yuzuru,Barghest,Mayuri, Rinne Along With Rio Is There........

Jin:"So,it's only left shido,kotori and kaguya".

Yuzuru:"Response:Yeah,they are only our hope".

Back To Shido........

Shido:"Come on shido!You got two chances left!If not kotori and kaguya will disappear too.Come on!This is my last chance!".

Natsumi:"You looks so desperate now shido".

Shido:"I can't give up now.The others are depends on me.It's must be miku isn't it?".

Natsumi:"Wrong".

Kaguya Then Disappear From The Place And Get Send Into The Space Place.........

Arthur:"Ohh kaguya.Looks like you here".

Kaguya:"Yeah.He really try to guess but it's kinda hard to guess the correct one".

Arthur:"Fair point".

Later,Suddenly Miku And Origami Who They Haven't Saw For While Also Appears..........

Kaguya:"Miku?Don't you have an appointment?".

Miku:"Yes but suddenly I get sent into here".

While For Origami,Can Be Seen Her Clothes Are Wet And She Looks Tired.........

Arthur:"Long time no see.How have you been?".

Origami:"Not your business".

Arthur:"Well alright then.Sorry disturbing you".

Jin:"Big bro,something is happening".

Arthur:"Hope nothing bad".

Then,Can Be Seen Each Of Them Is Start To Glow And Suddenly Get Pulled Out And Get Sent Back To The Real World.........

Arthur:"Oh,we back".

Shido:"You guys!".

Jin:"Let's slide the reunion first,now where the heck the natsumi girl?".

Shido:"Hold yourself jin".

Can Be Seen Jin Face Really Piss Off And Right Now Being Held By Shido For Not Doing Something Bad.........

Natsumi:"Ugh!My head".

All Of Them:"Ehhh?!".

Then They All Shocked Seeing Natsumi,Where She Literally Looks Different From The Data They See Where She At The Moment Literally Looks Like A Little Kid...........