the first night.

it's 12 maybe 1 in the morning, thare was a party at Tristan's house, and after a certain amount of time everyone left to go home and sleep, except for violet. She was drunk and it was now Tristan's problem, he didn't think much of it so he went to go get a couple drinks too.

Before you know it, there both drunk and whatever happens is there problem, as violet gets off the couch stumbling, she struggles to walk over to Tristan's but she does it, as he it sitting at his island violet puts her hand on his shoulder, as Tristan turns around he grabs her by the waste (this is before they start dating) and they both start being very flirty, with violets arms around Tristan's neck

"Do you know how handsome you are."

Violet says in a flirty tone, as this turns Tristan on, with all the flirty talk they go into the bedroom later, as Tristan takes hit coat off and his shirt off, violet takes her sweater off, and they both take off there jeans so that there only in underclothes.

"I can't wait to be inside of you. "

Tristan says in a more deep flirty tone, as they both smash there tongue's together they make out tongue's dancing with each other both taking short breaths, as they both moan softly within the kiss it just turns Tristan and violet on more.

As they are making out aggressively, Tristan starts to take off violets underwear he starts kissing her neck giving her slight hickeys as violet moans softly yet quietly a little bit.

After Tristan takes violets underwear off, he starts going lower and he gets off the edge of the bed and he gets on his kneese as he wraps violets legs on his shoulders,he enters his tongue into her clit roaming his tongue everywhere,onn her walls deep inside(:3)as she gasped she moans softly fully wrapping her legs around hit neck,suffocating Tristan.

as he squeeze's her thighs, she grips onto the bed sheets from pleasure and she moans loudly as it just turns Tristan on even more and this kept to continue until violet said she was close, and then tristan quickly took his toung out making violet help and wine and as he starts to get back face to face with violet, she quickly roll's him on his back as she starts to take control, she grinds on him as she slides her hands all over Tristan's chest and stomach, feeling his man boobies and light abs as Tristan groans and wimpers from violet grinding on him she enters his cock inside of her.

(Idk how to explain it😣)

As-