✨️BRAT✨️

Beginne am Anfang

She looks at his body from closer and he's naked kind off , she touches his abs tracing her finger on his body "yo-you got such a stunning body hubby , i dont mind if you punish me ,but i wanted to do this ". She mumbles then leans closer to his chest stands on her tiptoes sucks his hard bud making him arch back flip his hair .

"Oh fuck....!". Leo groans holding her ,Charlie's been sucking his bud , kissing it and she bite it gently with her pouty mouth making leo hard instantly.

Hes breathing hard seeing her sucking recklessly , how good her lips feels around his bud , then how good they feels on hi------ahem , stop ,stop what...are you even thinking sir leo, thats innocent bean alive ,plz dont be hard on my baby , gentle with her .

She looks at him with saliva around her mouth slipping shut of eye "hu-hubby i love you like crazy , pl-please love me back....". She says breathing hard then kisses his neck .

Thats all it takes , Charlie he gave you enough time to talk , now its leo's turn , he lifts her in arms in a bridal way threw on bed making charlie mind to go crazy ,and gasp seeing him , what happened...it happened in a blink of eye now he's crawling towards her hover overing her .

Charlie wearing her oversized tshirt with shorts, she's gulping seeing him crawling towards her with hauting eyes and same like leopard cold face .

"Hu-hubby wh----". Before she could complete he kept finger on her lips "not a word , you talked enough , unless i say , you're not allowed to talk ,understand....!?". He asks as she flinches gulps nodding quickly.

Holy god leo's eyes are scarying her right now , i mean she don't know what's going inside his brain .

Charlie unknowingly laus properly on bed , meanwhile leo kneels between her thighs seeing her face he bends slowly towards her face .

"Just say yes or not okay...?". He asks as she nods .

"I want to make love to you right now is that okay with you...?". He whispers seeing her shivering lips .

"Ye-yes hu-hubby....". She says blinking at him .

"Im i making you uncomfortable charlie....?" He asks holding her tshirt edge .

Charlie quickly shooks her head says "no hubby...i-i love this fee------".

"I told you ". She shuts her mouth nods quickly "n-no..hubby...".

He kisses her nose "good..." .

Charlie pouts cutely , inside she's literally screaming like crazy, ah after how many days he got idea to make love ,late but he too got his reasons .

If charlie wouldn't have provoked him he might've waited , but i don't think only her provokings are reason ,cause she's is irresistible sometimes for leo to control himself , he lost his limit waited long enough, no need leo now no one's stopping you ,go on im giving you the whole right over my baby .

"If i loose my control and probably hurts you , what will you do to stop me...?". He asks leaning closer to her face .

She gulps "i-i will not stop you hubby...". She says making him more turn on , leo looks at her face bitting his lip .

"You're making me speechless... turning me on in seconds...". he kisses her cheek making her giggle , then kisses her forehead.

She closes her eyes bitting her lips in nervous .

"I prmoise , i will take care of you , leave every fear you have ". He mumbles inserting hand inside her tshirt making her gasp seeing his eyes .

Leo caresses her curves making charlie to roll her eyes back and toes go curled .

He bends kisses her mouth taking his hands out ,holding her hands making her hold around his neck "don't take off your hands from my neck ". He says between kiss as she nods , leo caresses her cheek then kisses again , he's kissing her so gently cause he literally bit her back then .

While kissing leo's hand travels to her edge of the shirt then "im gonna take this off charlie....?".he asks in a low voice .

She looks at him with teary eyes "ye-yes hu-hubby....". She says looking at his eyes .

With in no time her tshirt and short lands on floor as charlie quickly covers herself .

"What i told...?". He asks as she pouts holding around his neck blushikg hard .

Leo holds her waist curves in his both hands making her moan "argh hubby...yo-your ha-hands...". She groans in his ear making him hard .

Leo starts kisses her neck , he dives his face inside crook of her neck kissing their making charlie to lift her body in pain , pleasure "hu-hubby...". She leaves a small moan .