A New Someone

She kept grabbing flowers as she ran each step. She hopped, and spread her arms out in a dancing position as if she was a ballerina. She flopped down on the cold, wet grass. She must've thought it was snow, since she was making grass angels. She didn't want to be past her curfew, it was getting close to it. She she got up, grabbed more flowers and skipped to her house.

She opened the door to get the wave of memories from when she was little. It saddened her when she realized she's all alone. Her parents have been gone for years. Ever since was was 17. She's now 27. She remembered what she got the flowers for. For the loss of her parents. She put them in a vase with water and went out on her mary way to get milk and berries from a nearby farm. She lives out on the countryside because she can't be seen in public since she's a demon. A purple one. Not a red one. Sometimes she goes to town but she always has to cover up as much as she can.

After she put the berries and milk in the fridge she went outside into the field and sat down. She slowly inhaled and exhaled repeatedly. A few moments later, her meditation got interrupted by ruffles in the bushes. As a reflex, she got up and got close to the ground like a wild animal awaiting their meal, except she didn't want to eat whatever it was, depending on what it is. Her parents taught her defence and fighting lessons. This did her will since she has gotten in a few situations needed for fighting.

As she got closer to the noise that she just heard, she prances on the person and pins them on the ground. She freaks out and jumped up, walking back a few steps. It was..goopy? She walked back more. She never seen something like this before. The goo got up and tilted her head. She walked closer to the demon. The demon positioned herself to fight whatever it was in front of her. The goo gestured her hands to not attack.

The demon was confused, but was still in position. The goo put her hands in the air and sat down. That signalled that she didn't want a fight. The demon was hesitant but stood back up. She carefully walked toward the goo. The goo absorbed the goo that was ready to attack if the demon was going to attack. It looked more human. The body anyway. It wasn't human, it just had a human like body. The demon sat down and tilted her head back. The goo tilted her head. She smiled. The demon smiled back. The demon gently placed her hand on the goo. She never seen anything like this. Whenever she found something she never knew, she'd discover with touch.

The goo felt a bit awkward. But soon felt comfortable. The demon softly flood her hand throughout the body, but of course tried to not make it awkward by not touching parts she shouldn't be. The demon quickly took her hand away and looked down as she felt bad that she didn't ask. The goo put her hand back on her. The demon and the goo looked at each other and the demon smiled and wagged her tail a bit. The goo placed her hand on the demon and then looked at her. She nodded. The goo didn't touch as much, only touched the thighs a little more towards the knees and the arms. The goo wagged her tail too.

The demon looked back at her house and looked at the goo. She got up and put her hand out, silently telling her to get up. As the goo used the demons hand to get up, the demon walked her to her house. She opened the door and gestured her hand to tell the goo to sit on the couch. She went to make food and as she was finished, she realized that the goo would get on her couch. Well it already was, but the goo—from the goo. She walked to the goo and gave her the plate. The goo grabbed it and looked at it. The demon almost couldn't tell the facial expression. The goo was confused. She didn't know how she'd eat it. In fact, she never eaten anything in her life. She didn't need food and water. The only thing she ate and drank was her goo.

The demon tilted her head. The goo looked at her with a confused look. The demon caught on and fiddled with her hands, trying to think how this would work. She noticed that the goo didn't have a mouth. The goo grabbed the sandwich with her hands but then quickly put it down. There was goo all over the sandwich. The goo frowned. She wanted to know how this tasted since that's also how she discovers things but she didn't know how. The goo gave the plate back to the demon and looked down as she pouted more. The demon looked at the sandwich. She put it on the counter and made another.

She sat down beside the goo and looked at her. The demon bit into the sandwich and chewed, she swallowed and smiled. She gave the plate to the goo so she can try. She thought if she'd show how to do it, the goo would understand. The goo tried to absorb as much as she could so not a lot of goo can go on the sandwich. She picked it up, panicked a little which caused a little bit of goo to go on the sandwich. Again, she quickly put it down. Whenever she is scared, worried, sad or angry, more goo oozed. The demon was patient and told the demon to take her time in sign language. The goo didn't understand what she was doing with her hands.

The goo, again soaked up the goo and picked the sandwich up again. She put a part in her mouth and bit down. She chewed and swallowed it. It was peanut butter and jam. She never had a sandwich, tried peanut butter or jam or both together. She was satisfied and wagged her tail. She looked at the demon and smiled. Except for the frown, she never seen her mouth before. She smiled back. The goo ate the rest of the sandwich. The demon grabbed the plate and put it in the sink and put the other sandwich in the garbage. She couldn't eat it anyway, there was goo all over it.

The goo sat there in front of her. The demon was confused. She pointed at the bread. The demon looked and realized what she wanted. Another sandwich. The demon pointed to the couch as she pulled out bread. The goo happily sat on the couch, patiently waiting for another. A few moments have passed and she walked out with the sandwich and gave it to her. The goo reached for the sandwich and excitedly took the sandwich and ate it at a normal pace. The demon looked at her and smiled again. The goo put the plate on the coffee table and hugged the demon. The demon hugged back and they both once more smiled at each other.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 04, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Life of Twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें