"Wizard?" (Harry Potter crossover)

Rimuru wiped the sweat off his hands on his long cloak, if it was any longer he swears it could be a curtain. There were countless eyes on him, it was nerve-racking, he was used to being the center of attention as an only-child but this was just plain terrifying. He was looked at with sympathy while others scrutinzed him.

He twirled a strand of his hair, a nervous habit that started when he began growing out his hair. Some kids made fun of it, Rimuru really didn't care. By the time he turned eleven his hair was longer than most of the girls in his school. They always asked him how his hair had grown so fast and healthy. Rimuru usually just shrugged and laughed.

The last few weeks have been crazy, he had finally finished primary school and was excited for the summer break. Rimuru really didn't expect to wake up to a man-giant person talking about magic, and he certainly didn't expect for this same bearded man to tell him that he was a wizard.

But here he was, three months later, standing in a magical school full of witches and wizards, none of which he knew.

Rimuru isn't sure if he was more nervous staring at a bunch of skeleton horses that nobody seemed to notice or waiting for his name to be called by the headmaster to be sorted.

Dumbledore, he thinks that's what his name is, by the reaction of a few other first years he must be famous. Speaking of, there were students that were getting more attention than what he expected. Seriously, what's up with all the slytherins and being famous?

Guy Crimson, charasmatic and a slytherin, he had talked to him for a few minutes before Guy had been sorted. Malfoy, another slytherin, he looked sickly and kept sneering at everyone, Rimuru knew immediately that they weren't going to get along. A pink-haired girl, Milim Nava, a Gryffindor, apparently she's the daughter to an extremely influential magic family, she was very jumpy and talked alot.

But none as much as Harry Potter. Rimuru really couldn't see what was so interesting about him, skinny, greasy hair and is most definetely malnourished. If anything, he's more worried about his home life. As soon as Dumbledore shouted Potter's name, everyone began mumbling with eachother. As soon as he was sorted into Gryffindor, the entire table went into cheers louder than previously.

Rimuru barely took notice to any other student, with the exception of Cho Chang, it was nice to know there was another Asain in the school. Even if she did have the most stereotypical name in existstence.

From what he's gathered, Slytherin are the bad people and Gryffindor are the saintly students, the favourites. He hopes that he isn't a Slytherin, he really wouldn't like to interact with half that table.

The closer Rimuru was getting to the hat, the more interesting the floor began to look, turns out avoiding the eyes of hundreds of students is fairly difficult. Finally he heard his name.

"Tempest, Rimuru!"

The golden eyed boy took a subtle breath and walked up to the top of the room, raising his head, he stared at his impending doom. A single wooden stool.

It looked old. Very old. He really hoped that it wouldn't fall apart as soon as he sat down.

Everyone was staring at him, all wondering what house he would be in. All Rimuru could think about was how much he missed his bed.

He sat down and felt the large, leather hat being placed on top his head. It obscured his vision just barely. He's adjust it if it didn't have a mouth.

A hat that can speak, read your thoughts, and look at your memories. Just delightful.

"Hmmm, interesting, yes very interesting. . ."

As the strong and masculine man that Rimuru is, he did not jump, not even the littlest bit. Ignore his flushed cheeks, he is not embarrassed, he has no reason to be. After all, he didn't react.

"Your loyal, very loyal, and you have a strong sense of equality. . .  but no, Hufflepuff is not your house."

Rimuru furrowed his eyebrows and looked at each table, the yellow ones, right? They all looked pretty friendly, shame.

"Perhaps Gryffindor? Your brave, willing to push yourself to do things others would deem impossible, but you're certainly not reckless, too clever for that."

Huh. I'm not going to be a favourite, then. Rimuru moved his eyes over to the Gryffindor table. They looked at Rimuru as if he was expected to be the second coming of Jesus. They really want more Gryffindors, don't they?

"You're quite intelligent and quick-witted, you have a thirst for knowledge that just can't be satisfied, I would put you into Ravenclaw if your house wasn't. . .  "

Oh, for Velda's sake.

"Slytherin!"

Rimuru stared at the cheering table and groaned. He stood up and slowly began to move over. The annoying robe making it less then easy to walk in without ripping it, trailing behind him. He saw the other houses sneering and giving him dirty looks. Just great.

The scarlet haired boy, Guy Crimson, shoved over and let Rimuru sit beside him. Unfortunately, there wasn't anywhere else to sit.

Swinging his legs over the table, he sat down. Rimuru glanced up at the other Slytherin before he simply stared at the table awkwardly as Crimson analysed him. Probably deciding if Rimuru was 'worthy' to sit beside him.

Eventually Crimson shrugged and invited over another new Slytherin to sit beside them.

This is going to be a long year.

Lets hope nothing happens.

Things Happened.

Oo0oOo0oOo0oOo0oOo0oOo0oOo0o
A/N
1/10/23
DD/MM/YY
oops, I accidently posted a harry potter crossover, silly me wink wink nudge nudge

Anyway here's the Octagram's houses

GUY - Slytherin
MILIM - Gryffindor/Slytherin
RAMIRIS - Ravenclaw
DAGRUEL - Hufflepuff/Gryffindor
LUMINOUS - Slytherin
DINO - Ravenclaw
LEON - Ravenclaw
RIMURU - Slytherin

btw the 'new slytherin' at the end was Luminous Valentine yippie.

1005 words