Chapter 365 Son Level 5

Bắt đầu từ đầu

  Hearing the sound of the door closing, Wuyou raised his face and took a look. "Are they all gone? Great, all this meat is mine."

  …………………………………………

  Five years later,

  Shen Xuyao and Fengying Lang have been refining their bodies for five years, and their strength has been initially stabilized. However, brothers Shen Xuan and Shen Rui, who had been in seclusion for thirty years, finally came out of seclusion, and both brothers advanced to level five.

  In addition to the Shen brothers, Shen Chenxing is also back. Shen Chenxing first went to the Yaochi area for thirty-five years to improve his strength to the mid-seventh level, and then went to the Machinery City for fifteen years to stabilize his strength to the mid-seventh level.

  After returning home, I found that my daughter had gone into seclusion and my wife had not yet come out of seclusion. What made him even more depressed was that his eldest brother was already at the late seventh level. So, Shen Chenxing gritted his teeth and went to the Soul Tower again.

  In fact, in the past, Shen Chenxing was very reluctant to go to places like the Soul Tower. However, now I see that my eldest brother has advanced to the late stage of level seven, and I heard that my sister-in-law is in seclusion to reach the peak of level seven. Shen Chenxing always has a sense of urgency. You know, when he was at the sixth level, he was stronger than his eldest brother. At that time in the Zixia Secret Realm, his eldest brother was only at the mid-level of the sixth level, while he was at the peak of the sixth level. But the eldest brother came from behind and is now a small level higher than him. This made Shen Chenxing very depressed. Therefore, even if he didn't want to, he still went to the Soul Tower, hoping to get a breakthrough. Improve your own strength.

  Shen Yao and Fang Qingyue were very happy to see their second son making such progress under the encouragement of their eldest son. He immediately arranged for Shen Chenxing to go to the Soul Tower, and Shen Yao bought Shen Chenxing twenty-five years of permission. He said that if the authority was not enough, let Shen Chenxing contact him. He can help with the purchase again.

  With his father's help, Shen Chenxing went to the Soul Tower without saying a word.

  Both sons were promoted to the fifth level, which made Shen Xuyao very happy. He originally wanted to prepare a family dinner to celebrate, but Wang Ziwen, Wang Ziming, Wuyou, and the two brothers from the Zhuo family also came to congratulate them. Ever since, the number of people at this family dinner was a bit too large. Fortunately, there were no outsiders, and everyone gathered together to eat and chat, and the chat was very pleasant.

  Shen Rui was very happy looking at Wuyou sitting next to him. This is the first time since he came to the sect that he has met a Shuang who is smaller than him and has lower strength than him. "Wuyou, let's be good friends!"

  "Okay, I'll call you Brother Rui from now on. You're better than me, so you protect me." With a smile, Wuyou agreed.

  "Okay, I'll protect you." Shen Rui was very happy to have just been promoted and made another good friend.

  "Brother Rui, you are a wooden soul pet, so are you particularly fond of plants and trees and like growing fruits and medicinal materials?"

  Hearing this, Shen Rui smiled awkwardly. "I don't like farming very much, but I am a winemaker and I like to make wine. My father taught me how to make wine, and I can make many kinds of wine."

  Hearing this, Wuyou looked full of admiration. "Brewing wine? It's so awesome! I can only eat it."

  Looking at Wuyou with an envious face, Shen Rui smiled sheepishly. "Actually, it's not bad. Dad said that if I become a winemaker, I won't be hungry in the future." At that time, my father said that unlike his elder brother, he was a refiner and had no ability to make a living, so he taught him the technology of winemaking. For him.

  "Not only will you not be hungry, you can earn spiritual stones by selling wine. Before, I helped Master Murong sell wine. Master Murong's wine is very expensive. A ten-jin bottle of seventh-level spiritual wine can be It costs three hundred thousand! It's very expensive! Brother Rui, you will definitely be able to earn many, many spiritual stones in the future." Wuyou was very envious of this.

n the box were spiritual treasures suitable for the two children to advance to the middle of the fifth level. It seems that the Zhuo brothers have paid a lot of attention!

  "Xu Yao, what are you talking about? Why are our brothers so polite?" Zhuo Hui waved his hand and said nonchalantly.

  "The second brother is right. We are cousins. It is a good thing for children to advance and they should be rewarded." Nodding, Zhuo Yang said the same.

  "And me, this is a gift I prepared for my two nephews. Each has a ten-year ID card to go to the Machinery City." With that, Wang Ziming also took out his own gift.

  "Mechanical City? Third brother, are they only at level five?"

  "You don't know, Mechanical City was expanded thirty years ago, with fifty fifth-level secret rooms. Now, fifth-level outer disciples can also go to the secret rooms of Mechanical City to practice." The prince smiled. Ming Ru said.

  "Oh, that's it." Nodding, Shen Xuyao expressed understanding.

  "Thank you, Uncle Third." Taking the ID badges, the two children smiled and thanked them.

  "This is for you." After saying this, Wang Ziwen also generously donated his money and gave two brocade boxes to the two of them.

  "Thank you, uncle!" He bowed his head in thanks, and the two brothers took the gift.

  It was discovered that what Wang Ziwen sent was also a level five spiritual treasure. Shen Xuyao smiled sheepishly. "Thank you two brothers."

  "They are all family members, as they should be." Wang Ziwen waved his hand and said nonchalantly.

  "Yes, you don't have to thank me. Come eat and drink. Ruirui, when you are free, make some jars of good wine for Third Uncle. My wine is almost gone."

  Hearing this, Shen Rui nodded. "Okay, let Third Uncle taste the wine I brewed another day."

  "Well, I've drunk the wine your father made, and it was really good! I wonder how your craftsmanship is?"

  "Don't worry, third uncle, I will never let you down." Shen Rui is still very confident in his wine-making skills.

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming was very happy. "Okay, I'm waiting to drink the wine made by my little nephew."