Jon approached her from the top of the stairs. "Amazing thing to see."

"I named them for my brothers, Viserys and Rhaegar. They're both gone now. Daemon and I are all that remains of House Targaryen." Daenerys turned to look at Jon. "You lost two brothers as well?" Jon shook his head. "People thought dragons were gone forevr but here they are. Perhaps we should all be examining what we think we know."

"You've been talking to Tyrion?"

"He is my Hand."

"He enjoys talking."

"We all enjoy what we're good at."

"I don't."

It's true. Just because he was good a swordsmanship, thus good at killing, it didn't mean he enjoyed it, not unless it was necessary That was one thing that hadn't changed with his death and subsequent resurrection.

"That reminds me of my brother, Rhaegar, at least from the stories I've heard." She paused and looked at Jon. "You know I'm not going to let Cersei stay on the Iron Throne."

"I nevr expected that you would."

If only they knew they were fighting over a chair that, by law and definition, was his.

"And I haven't changed my mind about which kingdoms belong to the throne."

"I haven't either."

"I will allow you to mine the Dragonglass and forge weapons from it. Any resources or men you need I will provide for you."

"Thank you." He said as she turned back to the ocean. "So you believe me then about the Night King and the Army of the Dead?"

"You better get to work, Jon Snow." She replied, not answering his question.

Jon turned and quickly walked up the stairs towards the castle.

[Dragonstone - Chamber Of The Painted Table]

Daenerys, Varys, Missandei and Tyrion were standing around the painted table having a discussion. Daemon was sat beside the table, listening, alongside his wife.

Tyrion knocked over one of the figurines as Daenerys and Varys spoke.

"We need to find Euron Greyjoy's fleet and sink it." Daenerys said.

"Your Grace, he's already destroyed a good portion of our fleet. To send our remaining ships after him-"

"I'm not talking about sending our ships after him." Daenerys paused and looked at Varys who looked at Tyrion.

"But you'll have to go yourself. Euron's ships could be anywhere or in more than one place. You'd be flying around the open seas alone for who knows how long." Tyrion said.

"I wouldn't be alone. I'd have Drogon, Viserion and Rhaegal. What can anyone do to them?"

Daemon rolled his eyes, which fortunately no one noticed. His sister placed way too much importance on her dragons. Dragons had been killed before. They could easily be killed again, especially by something like a Dornish Scorpion, which is what killed Queen Rhaenys Targaryen and her dragon, Meraxes.

"They can still do something to you. It only takes one arrow." Missandei told her.

"It's too great a risk. You're too important." Tyrion agreed.

Daenerys looked down at the painted table. "What about Casterly Rock?"

"The Unsullied will be there soon." Varys answered.

"And what will they face?" Missandei asked.

"A difficult situation. They know we're coming."

"Yes. Cersei believes my sole purpose in life is to destroy House Lannister. She will be ready." Tyrion said. "No one has evrr take the Rock. The Lannister amy is still the army my father built. Well trained and well provisioned. Ten thousand men at least. They will see us coming. They will be ready."

"I stand by what I said," Aelinor told them. "I was right about the attack on the Greyjoys and the Sands. I am right about this and Highgarden as well. But, it's too late now. You've already lost." She stood and exited, followed shortly by Daemon.

[Casterly Rock]

Lannister archers were stationed on top of the battlements. There were hundreds of ships sailing in the ocean heading to Casterly Rock.

Grey Worm was standing in a landing boat with other Unsullied on their way to the beach. He put on his helmet and readied himself for battle.

A man is running across the battlements stocking arrows for the archers. Men are stacking rocks along the wall to throw down at the invaders.

"Draw! Loose!"

Archers loose a set of arrows down onto rows of Unsullied marching on the walls of the castle.