"Yes, of course." She turned on her heel to begin leaving, but Onosa'i wasn't done.

"He does speak of you, quite fondly in fact," Moana froze.

"Really?" Onosa'i nodded.

"Mhm! He speaks nothing but praise and admiration. And he misses you a great deal." Butterflies suddenly swirled around in Moana's stomach, and she could not hide her beaming smile.

"I'm really happy to hear that, thank you! By the way, where is his sister? I would like to speak to her."

"She is with her host family at the moment. Though she may be out weaving baskets, go check the fale first."

"Thank you Onosa'i. And please tell Keoni I promise I'll try to visit as soon as I can." Onosa'i nodded and went back inside the fale. With that, Moana made her way to the residential fale where she was told Huihana was currently living.

Making her way through the winding paths and shortcuts through the village, Moana soon arrived at the fale where Huihana was living.

Upon her arrival on Motunui, Huihana was sent to live with a farmer and his family. The head of the family, Ikaika, and his wife Kalei, and their son and daughter; Enele and Apikaila.

Enele, the eldest, was a few years older than Moana, and only two years older than Huihana, and Apikaila was only one year older than Moana. The two siblings were very sweet and friendly. Though, like any sibling, they would often be seen and heard bickering with one another, always in good fun.

Moana knew Enele to be patient and open-minded, and willing to take on any challenge. He had stayed behind during Motunui's first voyages to help his parents care for their small farm, which demonstrated his loyalty and love for his family. He was on the tall side, maybe an inch or two shy of Tui. He bore broad shoulders and a stocky build, with two extensive sleeve tattoos on both arms, the tattoo on his right arm extending onto his chest. With his beaming smile, and the twinkle in his eye, he had always been a catch with other women in the village.

As Moana approached the property, she saw Apikaila was outside the fale clearing weeds from a small bed of taro root plants.

Apikaila glanced up from her work as Moana came up.

"Chief! Hello! What do we owe for the pleasure of this visit?" She greeted with a smile.

"Hello, Apikaila. I was wondering if Huihana was still here?"

"She is. She's inside with my mother and brother."

"Thank you!" With the direction, Moana made her way to the fale entrance, parting the curtain aside, also knocking on the post.

"Come in!" Kalei's voice came. As Moana entered, she saw that Kalei and Huihana were treating a new tattoo on Enele's back. His long hair was pulled up in a bun to keep it from the healing skin.

"Oh, have I come at a bad time?" Moana asked, and Huihana shook her head.

"Not at all! Hello, Chief Moana." She greeted, but Moana just shrugged off the formality.

"No need to call me 'chief,' Huihana. It's just Moana." Huihana grinned awkwardly, happy she didn't need to be so formal around her chief.

Kalei allowed Huihana to go with Moana, and the latter led herself and Huihana on a walk around the village.

"So what do I owe this visit?" Huihana inquired, fumbling with her hands, something that Moana realized was a nervous tic that both siblings shared.

"Nothing! I just wanted to come and check on you and see how you're doing. I already went to see Keoni, though he was pretty quiet..."

"I see, well... I've been doing, alright... I suppose. Like my brother, I still feel out of place, and even though I've been living with Enele... and his family, I haven't quite felt at home, yet." She slowly admitted, struggling to formulate her words, not wanting to offend Moana.

"I see. That's okay, though. I know you and your brother have been through a lot, I don't expect things to go smoothly initially. But, if you or Keoni need anything, don't hesitate to find me, no matter how busy I am."

"Really? That's so kind of you. I'm sure Keoni knows that."

"I hope he does. I feel bad that I haven't been able to see him recently."

"Hey, I understand. You have duties to attend to. I know he's exhausted with the treatment for his shoulder."

"I suppose so. I'll be sure to see him more often. I assume you go visit a lot?" Huihana nodded.

"Of course! I try to go see him every day if I have the time. And y'know," suddenly Huihana had a grin and a certain twinkle in her eye, "whenever I've gone to see him, and Alaula isn't busy with him, he tells me how fond he is of you. He speaks of you like you put the moon and stars in the sky." Moana felt her cheeks warm, and she was sure they were as bright red as she pictured them.

"R-really?" Huihana nodded.

"Oh yeah! If I didn't know any better, I would dare say my little brother has a crush on you!"

"Oh... oh wow... okay." Knowing she'd said enough, Huihana bid Moana bye for the day, heading back to Enele's house, leaving Moana to ponder on what her friend had said.

Keoni had a crush on her?