𝐅𝐍𝐀𝐅 𝟑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐓𝐖: 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐔:𝟑
SN: side note
b/c: because/bc
oc: of course
Ofc = of f^cking course
KYS/kys: k^!! Yourself (DON'T ACTUALLY DO IT!)

Springtrap and Phantom Freddy are best friends.

SN: Phantom Freddy is not henry emily. (how tf did y'all come up with that???)

Phantom puppet and phantom mangle get a long really well, puppet just doesn't know what mangle is saying 1/2 of the time b/c the mangle barks instead of actually speaking.

They don't know springtrap is William Afton, so William tries to be a better person then he was to his family & friends. (-phantom puppet, but he doesn't bring that up)

Phantom puppet is male
Phantom mangle is non-binary

Phantom Chica is trying to make a cupcake that looks like a phantom, but fails every time.

Phantom chicas bib says "KYS!!!" (Painted by springtrap oc💀)

Phantom balloon boy doesn't enjoy being hated on, so he stays silent instead of being annoying most of the time.

Springtrap hasn't told ANYONE his identity. And doesn't know that the puppet knows who he is.
PLEASE READ! 👇🏼
!I DO NOT SHIP ANY OF THE PHANTOMS, BUT IF YOU SHIP ANY ONE OF THEM I WILL NOT HATE ON YOU, CONSIDERING THIS AU DOES HAVE PLATONIC SHIPS!

That's all for now:3

Did you know "gn" means "get naked"

𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋!𝐅𝐍𝐀𝐅 𝐀𝐔 𝐇𝐂𝐒!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें