" I think I'm sick... This cough is going to kill me...",

Jeff wakes up from his thoughts and looks sideways at Bible and he looking at him smiling...

" Oh! I'm sorry... Did I mess something up?
!... You can continue... Don't mind me...! But it'll be great if you continue this after the rehearsal ", bible said with a smirk.

Jeff realized why he was  talking like that, looks at Barcode, with the hand that is gripping Barcode's waist, Jeff turns and puts Barcode next to him, moving Barcode away from the ladder.

"DON'T EVER COME SO CLOSE TO ME ", Jeff said with a threatening voice to Barcode which he couldn't understand.... but before he could say something jeff left and bible came closer to barcode.

"Don't mind him. Let's go to the room ", bible said with a smile...

(BARCODE POV)
.
.
As the we walk towards the door my mind was stuck in the moment . After entering the room i looked at p'Jeff, smiling but he looked other side. Obviously it was hurting for me .

An hour passed, everyone was practicing in pairs so i also had to do some basic exercises to improve my acting with p'jeff

I was little tired went to drink some water and sat on a corner of the wall, grabbed my  bag, took out the water bottle, drank.

looked ahead to everyone who continued to do the exercises, breathing a little fast, still a little tired. Everyone was much older than me. One one was not so much older and that was Ta. But my  eyes were  fixed on a single person who was smiling with an angelic smile, to others. Because he has a wonderful smile , most of the fans call him as GOD.

I was happy when i saw the man i loves smiling, lost in thought.

"He's so handsome... Now I know why fans call him God... Ah! looking at him is everything to me..." , i thought not knowing that ta was approaching me.

He sits next to me and pulls the water bottle from my hands and talks after drinking water.

"Aren't you tired of looking at him?!" , he said which kind of a surprise for me to hear.

"What are you talking about?!" , I asked as if i didn't did anything and pulled the water bottle from his hand. "You drink my water with out talking permission",

* don't get off topic! Aren't you tired of looking at p'jeff?!",Ta smiles on the tip of his lips

" I'm not tired of anything, because I wasn't looking at the person you say . But what I'm tired of is talking to you ", i said while standing.

After about thirty minutes, the acting teacher and director of the series Kinnporshe P'Ning, us to sit down and touch each other's faces

I was afraid not because of touching his face but because of controlling my emotion. I didn't know if i would be able to control my excitement but p'jeff didn't looked nervous at all. I got up quickly and went to the bathroom to calm my heart which was bitting so much.

(JEFF POV)
.
.
After coming to the room, my heart was bitting like there was no end. My mind was stuck on his pink lips.

"Ufffff..... what the heck i was even thinking???? He is a kidddd", i thought while trying to pull myself together. Meanwhile he and bible entered the room together.

And i couldn't take that anymore. "Why the hell he has to come with that idiot? Can't he walk alone?", i thought while looking at him ..

But soon he looked at me with a smile which made me flushed so i looked other side to come myself down.

An hour passed, and like everyone i was also practicing my acting with barcode. Truly he has a passion for acting. His way of talking was also remarkable.

After some time , we set to take rest. I was talking to bible and apo. They were the best i had to say. Even though apo sometimes pissed me off but he is definitely a good friend. Same for bible.

While talking to them , suddenly i saw Ta sitting too close to barcode. He was even talking to me like they were really close. Which pissed me off so much. If i could, i would punch Ta's fucking face...

But to calm me down, after around 30 minutes p'Ning told us to sit down and touch each other's faces.

I looked at barcode who was looking tensed as if he heard something horrible . Before i could realize anything he ran out.

I was furious. "WHY THE HELL HE LEFT ?",  i thought . Everyone was staring at him of course. And as his on screen partner everyone wanted me to go after him. So i had to.

He went to the bathroom and locked the door. At least he tried to lock the door. It wasn't completely shut. I went inside and stand beside the door. He was standing by the sink and turned on the faucet. Then he started washing his face and hand nervously.

I said nervously because his hands were shaking and he wasn't able to stand straight.

He was about to fall when i grabbed his wrist. "Don't die. ", i said while grabbing him towards my body. His eyes were wide open. "P..p..", he was stuttering again.

"Can't you speak clearly?" , i said narrowing my eyes. He was too close. His heavy breath was falling on my chest.

He tried to get out from my arm when i hold him even tightly. "Is that friend of yours only have the right to hug you?", I asked taunting .

He finally looked at my eyes after hearing the question.

"W.. what are you saying phi ? , it's nothing like that ", he said.. He was scared but the scaredness was giving me pleasure. I wanted to see the eyes with this feeling all the time.

"Is that so ? So where is your that fucking friend?", i asked tightly grabbing his wrist.

"Phi.. it's hurting. ", he said. His eyes were filled with tears. He could cry anytime but i didn't care. Why should i ? He took the place of my love. Obviously i didn't care.

"And you know what's hurting more ? YOUR FUCKING FACE ", i said throwing him away in one short.  He fall on ground and hurt his head.

"Don't waste my time. Come and do your job.", i said and leave the place leaving him alone in the bathroom.

A guilty feeling was there in my heart but that was nothing comparing my anger towards him.....