Chapter 197 - 200

En başından başla

There were surveillance cameras everywhere. There were two in front of her house alone. Although she bumped into Wei Shani, Wei Shani ran to the front of the car. This kind of situation was enough for her to sue her for intentional fraud, or at the very least, the crime of looking for trouble or disturbing public order.

After briefly explaining the situation to the police, Su Yan locked the car door and sat alone in the car while waiting for the police to arrive. The heater in the car was turned on to the maximum, so she didn't feel cold at all. Anyway, she was fine. Since the Wei family mother and daughter wanted to make a scene, then she would stay with them until they were satisfied. Anyway, who wasn't the one who was in the cold.

Zhong Cuiping and Wei Shani cursed for a long time. In the end, they found Su Yan sitting in the car and listening to the music while enjoying the warm wind. She ignored them.

Zhong Cuiping said with an ugly expression, "Daughter, keep pretending for a while. I'll go and take a look."

As she said that, she let go of Wei Shani and walked to the door of Su Yan's car. She grabbed the door handle and pulled it hard. Seeing that she couldn't move it, she slapped the window hard.

Zhong Cuiping roared, "Su Yan, open the car door. This isn't something that you can solve by running away. I'm talking to you. Do you hear me?"

Chapter 198: Brilliant Countermeasure

Before Wei Shani could finish her sentence, Zhong Cuiping kicked the car door hard. "Su Yan, hurry up and open the car door. If you don't give us an explanation today, don't even think about leaving this place."

At this moment, a red and blue light came closer from afar. A police car slowly stopped by the side of the road. Then, three police officers got out of the car and walked over. When she saw this scene, Su Yan smirked. Meanwhile, Zhong Cuiping and Wei Shani were stunned. They didn't expect Su Yan to really call the police.

The policeman glanced at them and asked, "Who called the police?"

Su Yan rolled down the car window. "I called the police."

After saying that, she pointed at Wei Shani and Zhong Cuiping and said, "The specific situation is like this. First of all, this is the entrance of my villa. The two of them blocked the entrance and refused to let me in. That young woman is scamming me and intentionally causing trouble. This old woman not only insulted me, but also kicked my car door. There are many surveillance cameras in this area. You can check the surveillance cameras to see the actual situation. Most importantly, the two of them are here to threaten me because one of their relatives was drunk driving and was involved in a hit and run case. They came here to find me."

After hearing her words, the police officer glared at the Wei family's mother and daughter and asked, "What happened?"

Wei Shani quickly retorted, "It's not like that. Don't listen to her nonsense. My mother and I are only here to negotiate with her. We didn't threaten her at all, nor did we scold her. I didn't do anything wrong either."

When she saw that she didn't admit anything, Su Yan had already expected it. She looked at her calf with interest. "Wei Shani, weren't you lying on the ground and wailing just now?" She kept shouting that her calf had been broken and that she couldn't even stand up. How come you're so energetic now? Could it be that your legs healed so quickly?" When Wei Shani was exposed on the spot, her expresison suddenly turned livid. "I, you..."