3. 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Vishakha went to her room while Niharika went to Samaira's room. She was not here so Divya gave her room to Niharika until she came back from Bangalore.

Niharika objected at first but Shekhar and Divya convinced her saying she should stay here until she finds a place for herself.

Both the girls came back after getting ready for dinner. "Wow, my both daughters are looking beautiful!" Shekhar exclaimed as he saw the girls coming into the living room.

Their outfits-

"Thanks uncle." Niharika's lips curled up on Shekhar's compliment.

"Come on dad say something we don't know" Vishakha passed a sly smile and got a smack on her arm by her mom.

"Stop being so narcissistic. Go you guys are getting late. Say Hi to them on our behalf." The girls bid goodbye to the couple and made their way to the car.

"To the White Palace driver uncle." Vishakha instructed and the driver started the car.

The palace was not very far but it took them a little more time all thanks to the traffic. "Compared to Pune's traffic this is good I would say." Vishakha moved her gaze around and the car came to a halt.

The front gate guard bent down to look and permitted them entry immediately. The guard let them enter as he was already informed about their arrival. The giant black door open and the car entered.

The huge front garden, filled with green grass came into view along with a fountain in the center. The car moved further in and stopped in front of the main entrance of the palace.

A staff member opened the door and they both got down from the car. "Welcome." Aarti was standing at the entrance along with Seema.

"Kaisi hai aap aunty?" Vishakha bowed down to touch their feet but she engulfed her into a warm hug.

(How are you aunty?)

"Main bilkul thik hu. Kitni choti thi jab tumhe akhri baar dekha tha ab itni badi ho gayi ho." Aarti pulled back slowly. She stroked her hair with a smile.

(I am all good. You were so young when I saw you last time. You are all grown up now.)

"You are right didi. She has grown into a beautiful woman now." Semma said and pulled Vishakha into a light hug.

"Welcome Niharika. We are glad you came with Vishakha." Aarti kept a hand on her shoulder and made her enter the palace. Vishakha and Seema followed.

The huge white palace looked even more beautiful at night. They made their way inside a long halfway.

Few staff members stood by both the sides in their uniforms, white kurta and red Rajasthani turban.

The huge walls were decorated with the local art works of Rajasthan. Glass chandeliers adored the ceiling of the hallway and the red carpet led the way to a fountain in the middle of the hall.

Three ways came into view. The left side looked like an entrance to the garden and the right side looked like another hallway.

Instead Aarti walked straight followed by the three ladies. Living room came into view and a few giggles were heard.

Jairaj was seated on the giant sofa in the middle of the living room, playing with both the kids who were sitting on either side of his lap. The footsteps became louder as they walked on the marble floor.

Niharika looked up and was awestruck by the beauty of this place. A huge crystal chandelier was hung exact in the center of the hall. Her gaze moved around taking in the surroundings.

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें