chapter 11 ! end-×-

Start bij het begin

--Uh, hello

Frog hastily put down the broom and immediately waved his hand in greeting.

Sage's mother nodded with a normal expression, smiling because she already knew that she was his son's significant other, who was now a daughter-in-law in an apron.

-- Frog, this is my mother. Mom, this is Frog your daughter-in-law-to-be, formally introduced to Sage.

Frog felt helpless.

- Ah... I'll get you some water, Frog said remembering before immediately going into the kitchen.

--He's a man who's very good at housework, Sage said to his mother, before taking her mother to sit on the sofa and Frog serving her a glass of water.

--Sit down, what are you doing? Sage's mother asked.

--Well... can I come? I have to dry the clothes first. "I don't want to keep them there because I'm afraid they'll get worse," Frog said in a low voice, afraid Sage's mother wouldn't be pleased.

--Come on, come on, you can go dry the laundry first, a

Sage's mother said.

Frog got up in a hurry and headed for the kitchen and went out to dry the laundry in the back of the house.

-Do you want him to do the washing up? Frog's mother asked her son when Frog left.

--He wants to wash. Every time I hire a laundromat, he objects, saying that he lives there he will take care of these things with me.

--So what does he do? Does he always do the laundry and take care of the house for you? Sage's mother asked again.

Sage was silent for a moment before making a decision.

Sage told his mother that you actually hired Frog to take care of the house. Because Frog has no relatives and had problems in his former employer's house, but Sage didn't tell him the whole story just telling him to trust Frog.

--Can you cook? Sage's mother asked again.

Sage nodded in agreement.

--Huh, my son won't starve, he said

Sage's mother.

She knew that her own son could cook but was lazy.

After doing this, Frog finished cleaning the house and went back to mother and Sage.

--Sorry for keeping you waiting, Frog raised his hand to once again pay respect to Sage's mother.

--It's okay, I heard Sage said you'll make lunch too, right? Sage's mother asked

--Yes, I cooked the rice. I'll find something to eat and I'm done, he answered humbly

Frog.

--Then Sage can help you, I'll wait in the living room, I'm hungry, said his mother before going to sit in the living room.

Frog quickly walked into the kitchen followed by Sage.

Suddenly..

A hug from behind with his nose sticking out on the fallen Frog's neck.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.