"That is to say, when we ask Xiaoyan questions, or Xiaoyan passes it on to us, it is not a spiritual speech skill. Xiaoyan's disguise is not a spiritual speech skill, but giving us a disguise is a spiritual speech skill. If Xiaoyan can find it, he can see some Treasures don't count as spiritual words." After thinking for a while, Murong Jin made a conclusion.

  "Yes, that's it. These are Xiaoyan's innate abilities. However, painting is not his innate ability. It is the same as refining potions and refining magic weapons. It is a spiritual language skill."

  After looking at his lover, Murong Jin nodded. "No wonder, you would rather dig bamboo shoots with a hoe than use spiritual words, because at that time, you have already used spiritual words twice."

  "Yes, I was afraid that we would be besieged at that time. Unexpectedly, there were only three soul pet masters outside, and we easily solved them, so I didn't use spirit words to escape. In this case, I can still use spirit words once. Speaking skills, I will use this spiritual speaking skill to kill that python. After killing it, we can live here peacefully. When my spiritual speaking skills are restored tomorrow, we will find the treasure medicine and leave. By then , if we are besieged, I can use spiritual words to escape." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao expressed his plan.

  "Well, you are very thoughtful. Let's go and find the snake." Murong Jin expressed that she was very satisfied with her lover's arrangement.

  "Okay!" Taking his lover's hand, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin walked into the medicine garden together and began to look for the black python in the medicine garden.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were very patient. After searching for a full hour, they finally found the python.

  Seeing the snake, Murong Jin raised his hand and threw his sword without saying a word. Twenty-four Sky-holding Swords formed a circle, trapping the python in the sword array.

  "Hiss..."

  Breathing out the scarlet letter, the python made an uneasy cry, swam and began to run rampant in the sword formation. However, it was injured several times by the sword energy and was unable to escape from the sword formation as expected.

  Squinting his eyes, looking at the rampant python in the sword formation, Shen Xuyao spoke quietly. "Punk its eyes." As Shen Xuyao finished speaking, a ray of blue light escaped, turned into a thin needle that was an arm's length, and flew towards the python.

  In order to cooperate with his lover's attack, Murong Jin increased the attack power of the formation, and Dao Senhan's sword light attacked the python as if for free, just to distract the python.

  Facts have proved that the husband and wife cooperate very well. Shen Xuyao pierced the python's eye with one blow. The python turned into black ink and flowed all over the ground.

  Withdrawing his Sky Sword, Murong Jin looked at his lover beside him with a smile. "It's done!"

  "Well, let's go find an open space outside the medicine garden. You can set up the tent and set up the formation, and I'll make dinner." Shen Xuyao said with a smile. Alas, their third-level mobile cave was destroyed in the earthquake, and now they can only use tents.

  "Okay!" In response, Murong Jin and Shen Xuyao left the medicine garden together.

  ………………………………………

  The next day, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin rested for the night. After having breakfast, they put away their tents and formations, and then went to the medicine garden for the second time to start looking for medicinal materials. The husband and wife each had a hoe and started digging in the medicine garden.

  Shen Xuyao dug and looked for it. The original work said that the opportunity in this mural world is a fifth-level Sky Moon Grass. Where is it? While digging, I walked forward to look for the Sky Moon Grass. Shen Xuyao searched for an hour and finally found this Sky Moon Grass.

  This Tianyue grass grows very lushly, its leaves are light blue, and the shape of the leaves is like a crescent moon. It looks very cute. The entire Sky Moon Grass exudes a faint blue light, giving people a feeling of being noble, sacred and unattainable.

"Murong, I found it!"

  Hearing his lover's call, Murong Jin stopped what he was doing, and immediately ran over to check. Sure enough, he saw that the medicinal herb found by his lover was different from the lifeless ones they dug up, and it gave people a feeling of vitality. "Xu Yao, what kind of grass is this?"

  "This is the fifth-level Sky Moon Grass, Murong. After I dig out the Sky Moon Grass, we will go back to the study. You try to talk as much as possible to attract the attention of the soul pet masters in the study. Then, I will secretly use the Spiritual Word Technique. Escape from that study, do you remember?"

  Meeting the serious eyes of his lover, Murong Jin nodded. "I see."

  After glancing at his lover, Shen Xuyao began to dig up the Sky Moon Grass. Holding a hoe, Shen Xuyao carefully dug out the Tianyue grass. It was directly collected into the space ring.

  With a flash in the foreground, Murong Jin and Shen Xuyao returned to the study. At this moment, twenty-eight soul pet masters have gathered in the study. They are all standing guard in front of the mural, with obvious signs of weariness on their faces. It looks like they have stayed there all night without sleeping.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin appear, everyone immediately surrounded them.

  "Who are you? Hand over the things in the mural."

  "Yes, hand over the things in the mural."

  Looking at the disgusting faces of those people, Murong Jin snorted coldly. "There is only one spirit treasure in this mural world, and you all want it. Who should I give it to?"

  "you……"

  Hearing this, everyone looked at me and I looked at you, and for a moment they didn't know what to say.

  "Of course leave it to me!" A middle-aged man said quietly.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin looked at the other party. After staring at the opponent, Murong Jin didn't notice the opponent's strength. "Your Excellency, you are a fifth-level soul pet master?"

  "Yes, I am a fifth-level soul pet master, the most powerful person in this study." Nodding, the man said arrogantly.

  "Okay, then I'll give you the spiritual treasure." With that said, Murong Jin raised his hand and threw a book out of the hall.

  "ah……"

  Seeing the book, the soul pet masters immediately chased outside the palace. At this moment, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were wrapped in a blue light and disappeared.

  The fifth-level soul pet master was the first to rush out and get the book thrown by Murong Jin. As a result, his face turned livid when he saw that the title of the book was "The Love of Fairy Moonlight". "Damn it, it's actually a picture book."

  "Senior, we fell into a trap. The two masked level 4 soul pet masters ran away."

  "Yes, they teleported and escaped."

  "Chase, chase!" He said through gritted teeth, and the fifth-level soul pet master immediately chased after him, and the other soul pet masters followed suit.

The Overlord Who Wears Books Loves Poisonous Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें