just as hayato was about to reassure his purple-haired sister, the sound of a plate clanking onto the floor echoed across the bar, the once rowdy and full of noise became silent in a second.

"you stupid, stupid girl." a long blond-haired man fumed as he squashed the one of the rice balls with shoe. "why don't you watch where you're going?"

(name) glanced at her brother worryingly. "rika, apologize to our guest."

the young girl's apology came out in stutters, which made the blond-haired man mock her, remarking that the next time that happened, he would not be as nice.

"you dropped my food." the green-haired man told him as he crouched in front of the fallen rice balls. he took a portion of the squashed rice ball and ate it, which threw the purple-haired siblings off.

"mmm." he commented. "delicious."

a proud smile appeared on rika's face as the green-haired man picked up the other rice ball and placed it on the plate before rising back up to his feet.

he placed the plate down on the counter and leaned against it. "now you eat one. and apologize to the girl."

his request only brought the blond-haired man to an unbelievable laugh. "do you know who i am?"

the green-haired man looked at him up and down before turning around. "a shithead marine with a bad haircut."

as the man unsheathed his sword, (name) leaned further against the table as she whispered to hayato. "is this the opportunity you're talking about?"

the young adult wore a smirk on his face as he turned to his sister. "not quite, but this could do too."

the minute the fight broke out, (name)'s eyes drifted to the young girl standing nearby. she stealthily took off, avoiding the fight and quickly ushering rika away into the hands of the woman who called out her name earlier.

her actions were made known to a certain straw hat boy, who mentally took note of her.

waving her hands around, hayato quickly noticed (name) signalling to him. her hand movements became more frantic as the shadows of the guards the crewman had appointed to look after them began to close in on the bar's doors.

just as the doors were pushed open with force, hayato crouched down under a table next to the doors on instinct. (name) too had followed suit as she leaned against the counter.

the purple-haired girl watched as the two guards begun scanning the area for them. taking note that there were no sign of them anywhere, the guards begun to physically search the area, trying their hardest to avoid the fight at hand.

(name) made eye-contact with hayato. she begun to carefully guide him away from the guards' reach and close the distance between them. just as she took her eyes off hayato to check on the guards, she felt her arm being pulled up forcefully.

"(name)!" the purple-haired man whisper-shouted. with no time to lose, he took off under the table and angled himself sideways.

his right foot came in contact with the guards stomach, causing the guard to release his hold on the girl as he crashed into the wall. hayato felt (name) leave his hold as panic etched across his face.

but when he turned around, he saw the other guard on the floor by (name)'s feet. hayato let out a big sigh of relief as he clutched his chest. "i can't believe i was about to die from panic.."

"you got my back, and i got yours hayato!" the pair high-fived each other with identical grins on their faces. "that's good to know. now c'mon!"

the duo were out of the bar even before the straw hat boy could go over to them. "man! they're quick!"

 "man! they're quick!"

˗ˏˋ ray speaks! 'ˎ˗

LOLL UM first chapter ayy
idk this was impulsive i couldnt help myself
like i think the only reason im doing the live action of one piece is because of mackenyu.

WHY WOULDNT I??? guys idk but if you want me to write abt the anime then idm 😋😋 okay BYE