Lu Xingwang: "That..."

Jian Mei smiled lightly and said, "I just think that I should not be able to share those troubles with you, so you didn't tell me. Thinking of this, I am a little angry and angry with myself. I After thinking about it for a while, Brother Da Zhuang helped me a lot, but I hardly helped you. If I think about it this way, I feel even more depressed."

In fact, it is a bit clumsy, but it is inexplicably soft in people's ears.

Lu Xingwang was never a person who easily showed his emotions, but after listening to Jian Ambiguous words, after thinking about it for a moment, he said, "Why do you think so."

"There is no need to do anything for me, you have already helped me."

Jian Mei was stunned when he heard the words. He didn't expect to get such affirmation. He hesitated and said, "Really?"

Lu Xing said, "Have I lied to you?"

"No." Jian Mei shook his head, his heart gradually spreading warmth, his eyes were also a little bright, and asked: "Then where did I help you?"

Lu Xing said concisely: "Many places."

Some people really don’t need to do anything, they just need to stay where they are. It’s like the starlight that illuminates the road for passers-by and the sun that shines on the dark corners. They don’t need to do anything specially, they are already very shine.

Jian Mei was happy: "Really?"

Lu Xing replied, "Yes."

"Then we...are really good friends?" Jian Mei finally asked.

Lu Xingzuo didn't answer the conversation right away. His personality made him take everything around him very seriously. Similarly, because of his personality and identity, there was indeed nothing around him as Zuo Qingshan said. Friends, and even, there are no relatives by his side. Anyone who has passed his certification can stay by his side, it is all well thought out.

He is a person who will give a lot to people he recognizes, so he can work hard for his mother's requirements and give up something to live up to his father's hopes. There are few important people in his life, and now, There is almost nothing left. If he knows the whereabouts of the divine power according to his character, he may do everything possible to find it back. At any cost, he has never been a soft-hearted person.

But he still didn't take any action now, because he didn't want to hurt Jian Mei, even if the price was hurting himself, he might even face death.

"Yeah." He said, "It's a good friend."

Jian Mei was relieved and smiled. He didn't know these things yet, but said with full of expectation: "It's great, I'm so happy, we will be good friends for life."

lifetime?

A lifetime is so long and there are so many variables, is anyone really willing to make such a distant promise?

Lu Xingwang was always sensible. He didn't believe in such a variable promise, but at this moment, he responded, "Okay."

Maybe many people know it. The risk in a lifetime is too great. They will never go for a lifetime, but they are still hopeful. They want to use an agreement to give each other a beautiful imagination. Lu Xingwang felt this way in the first half of his life. It's ridiculous, but now he is deeply involved in it, but he understands a little bit. Life is alive, and if the road ahead is too long and hard, it seems good to be able to have fun in front of him in time.

...

Half a month later

It is the annual double-night festival of Stan Star. This is the most solemn day of Stan Star every year. Its importance is comparable to that of China's Spring Festival. On this day of each year, the emperor will bring his princes to worship their ancestors and worship gods. In the evening, the National Day banquet is so lively. This year's income is good, and the banquet is also very lively.