come back .. 09

Time skipped again:

After exam of last year of school

Wei wuxian didn't talk to lan zhan after that fight..

In these several months they both are busy in their own preparation of final exam..

Wei wuxian was felt really board these day... He completed his high school' s last year' s final exam.. Now he has several months vacation since he gets his results

Wei wuxian leaning on the bed and buried his face on the pillow.. He throws his legs up and down.. Suddenly he get a idea..

He seats up and jumped on the floor then he collected his all drawing staffs from his cupboard and again climbed the bed..

" Hello mister Wei today I like to draw your portrait.. Hehehe!! " He talks to his own and giggles...

(At first he Sketches this)

Then he thought ' how I'm looked with long hair

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Then he thought ' how I'm looked with long hair..

(Then he sketches this)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Nah!! It's... Some.. Um.. Something is wrong . Oh my mole.I think I want a hair tie and some colours on my cute face."  He then again changed his looks..

(At last he makes this)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Wow.!! You're looking great in this look.. Wei wuxian. " He spoke loudly..

" Who's looking good gege!! Yanli came to Wei wuxian' s room with jiang cheang..

Jiang cheang ran out his from his jiejie ' s hand and climbed on the bed..

" Wow gege it's you? " Jiang cheang asked.. As he claps his hands..

Yanli also came and climbed on the bed. " Wow gege it's really great!! " Then he gets closer to Wei wuxian and suddenly ruffles his hair and said, " A- xian I'm proud of you" .. Wei wuxian smiles at his sisters adult behavior and says, " Ok my shijie"!! And they three are laughs together.

Yanli, " Gege!! Post it na.. "

" Why? " Wei wuxian looking at yanli.

" I want my all friends and your friends and our little cheang's friends seen this.. How my brother is a best painter " Yanli smiles..

Wei wuxian, " Ok!! What my little sis's wish.. "

Then he captured a image and post it on social media. .. Then Wei wuxian went to kitchen and started making dinner..

    Lan wangji leaning on the bed to his room his mother and father went to a party .. He don't like this kind of social gathering that's why he doesn't go with them..

Lan wangji watching some pictures of his own and tried to edit them.. Suddenly his phone rang he saw it's time to have dinner.. He went to the kitchen he searched for sometimes and found a pack of instant noodles and some dumplings..

He then sees a note over the instant noodles pack....

' if you are hungry then eat this.. I'm forgot to make something for your dinner.. I'm late for the party.. And those are my dumplings don't touch them.. '         
                                                    Mom

Lan wangji grab the instant noodles and eat it and he also eat the dumplings too..

After having his dinner.. He went to his room and leaning again... He grab his phone and started exploring some social media .. Suddenly he saw a picture..

'Wei ying' ,he mumbled...

He looked at the picture for sometimes with admiring his beauty.
Then he thinks how he felt last few months and how much he missed Wei ying.... Suddenly he felt a pain on his head he grabbed his hair and screamed.. After looking for sometimes to the picture he felt this.. Some memories came to front of his eyes but it's all are cloudy..

After 5 minutes he get some relive..

Then he totally forgot about  Wei ying's bad words and send him a text ..

' wei ying '

Then he thinks what if Wei ying get angry again.. He about to delete the message but before that he got a text back

' yes. lan zhan'

Lan zhan was stunned.. His heart thumbs hurriedly it's seems like any time it came out in your throat.. He don't know what he text him next.. His hands started tremble .. He didn't think that Wei ying  answered his message and instantly.. Then he sees again a text came..

' How are you lan zhan'

Lan wangji collected his thoughts and hardly replied him..

' um. Fine'

' oh '

'What about you'

'Normal as always'

Lan wangji suddenly burned in a anger suddenly he remembered how Wei wuxian insults him in front of the whole class..

He then text..

'Normal means you're angry right and about to scold me for messaging you'

Wei wuxian shocked in this sudden words.. He tried to type something but again he reserved a message

'Sorry for bothering you.. I'm forgot about that you told me to stay away.. Sorry again. '

'Lan zhan!!' Wei ying sents

He didn't get any reply after 2 mins he saw lan zhan was offline ..

Tears rolled down his cheeks he mumbled, ' lan zhan I'm sorry i didn't mean it' ..

______________________________________

Sorry for my delay friends.. I think you don't leave me. 😅

soulmatesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें