You're late to school!

Ena was peacefully sleeping in her bed her long frilly Orange hair flowing everywhere as her alarm started ringing. She was too much in a deep sleep but of course that's where her cat Eichi comes in "Ena it's time to get up" Eichi said pawing at her face he even hit her a few times with his paw then he finally got her half a awake "five more minutes.." said Ena in a very tired voice so Eichi had to use his only tactic to wake her up. Ena screamed as for Eichi scratched her face "owww I'll get up" Ena I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth she hopped in the shower feeling the hot water on her body after that she got on her uniform and walked to her kitchen she grabbed her lunchbox and Some bread putting it in a toaster meanwhile as all that was happening Eichi was sitting there waiting for his bowl of food. 

Ena grabbed The cat food grabbing a can opener and as she grabbed a fork scooping the cat food out of the can into Eichi food bowl. Eichi had a disgusted look on his face "ugh cat food again!" Ena had a very sorry look on her face "sorry Eichi i'll get you something good, promise!" Eichi Just looked at her with his beady black eyes until he finally spoke "it's ok but just make sure you get me the good stuff" Eichi said. Ena smiled but then it went away actually turned around and grabbed the hair ties parting her hair in two putting five hair ties on each side. She was ready for her first day at the Academy "come on! Eichi it's time to go" she shouted as she grabbed her broom and bag she looked out the window to make sure no one was looking. Eichi and her we're now both on the broom and she was about to speak of the magic words "Tiafurēre!" She shouted and her broom started to flow up and she flew away of course she went in the wrong direction.