the begining of everything

(Y/n)  it's now an adult , and her company of accounting and programing are just beggining , no one trusted her abilities in programs and numbers because she was just starting.
One day someone calls her for her service :

(Ring ring , ring ring)

(Y/n) : *answer the phone* hello , new services calling , how can I help you?

(Stranger): I've heard you do programs and accounting for a cheap price , isso that it?

(Y/n): yeah it is , sir , how can I be helpfull?

(Stranger): I have some sistems in the computer camera and we need someone to control the restaurant bills and the officers money , how much it would cost?

(Y

): Us$1.000 is good for you?

(Stranger): WHAT?! US$1000 dollars for see some numbers?!

(Y/n): is the much of discount I can do for you , sir.

(Stranger): ugh alright , alright , us$900 dollars and I pay you now!

(Y/n): fine (wispers : better than nothing).

(Stranger): you begin tomorrow , *says the location*

(Y/n): alright sir , tomorrow i'm there.

+++++++++++tomorrow+++++++++++++

(Y/n)  stare at the place , because she was so worried about how gonna be her day , she finaly enters the restaurant and see her first jobmate : Chris.

(Y/n): excuse m-

Chris : oh you are the new one , right? Boss is waiting for you in the first door in the hall.

(Y/n): thank you.

Boss: hello , enter the room and take a sit !

(Y/n): *sits on the chair* hello , my name is Manoela.

Boss : I've also heard you passed in the best university in your country city.

(Y/n): yeah-

Boss : that's it , you are in.

(Y/n): thank you sir.

Boss : your job it's near the reception , right across the left hall.

(Y/n): thank you sir.

+++++++++±++++later +++++++++++++++

*Phone guy enters the room* hello? Miss (Y/n) right? Come in the party room , it's a meet reunion .

*sits on the chair after entering the room*

Phone guy : so guys we have another jobmate , I hope we get along and I HOPE every one respect her and everybody else.

Mike: WHAT?! Another security guard? Oh come on!

Phone guy: no , she is here for work only in accounting and programing.

Mike : *stares at (Y/n)* let me guess , desperate for money?

(Y/n): kinda...

phone guy: so why don't we appresentate ourselves? My name is scoot , but you can call me phone guy

Jeremy: h-hello my name is Jeremy

Mike : mike

Purple guy : my name is Vincent , but you can call me the love of your lif- *mike slaps vincent's head* OUCH.

Fritz: my name is Fritz nice to meet you.

Chris : my name is chris , and don't repair too much in Vincent , he does it everytime with everyone. *wispers* : perv.

purple guy: try me bi-

(before purple guy could continue , Chris shows a needle , and Vincent turns white of fear)

Chris: it's good in case he wants to fight , it's just like cats and water , better you get one of these.

Phone guy: soooo , everyone meet eachother so let's come back to work.

+++++++++ hours later++++++++++

Jeremy checks if everything was closed , and he sees (Y/n) still working.

Jeremy: *enters the room* Hum , (Y/n) can I have a moment?

(Y/n): what do you need?

Jeremy : we are closing now , you should go home right now.

(Y/n): I need to end these papers before that , look at this! very unorganised.

*(Y/n) hears a sound : tec tec tec*

(Y/n): what was that?

Jeremy: look (Y/n) , it's not a good idea be here too late. Eek-

*toy chica walks in the security room

Jeremy : *Jeremy jumps on (Y/n)* shhhh *he wispers* don't make a sound.

(Y/n): *hears toy chica going away and she wispers* what was that?

Jeremy: they come here every night after middle night , we need to go to the office with the others.

(Y/n): I agree.

Jeremy enters on the office with (Y/n) and everyone is in shock.

Mike: what?! What is SHE doing here? (Y/n) , you need to go home.

Jeremy : look , the entire pizzaria is full of animatronics , we can't pass there until dawn.

(Y/n) : I still can't understand why it still happends

Fritz: look , guys we still have one mask

Mike : OKAY , ALRIGHT , everything is fine! (Y/n) , just follow the instructions , and you can stay alive.

(Y/n) : so what do you guys do all the night?

Mike : just please , PLEASE don't get out the security office. Jeremy! You watch the cameras , Fritz! You watch the hall , Vincent! Watch one of the ventilations duct that I'll watch the other one.

(Everyone) : alright!

Mike: and (Y/n), stay with this mask on your face!

(Y/n) : but , why?

Mike : most of them thinks that you are one of them with this mask.

(Y/n) : now I get it.

Jeremy : Chica is in the hall Again!

Mike : EVERYONE , MASKS ON!

Everyone puts the mask on , but there's one sound that is different , it's sounds like a scream or a broken robot , and everyone hears the sound keep growing and growing

Fritz : Mangle is in the hall!

(Y/n) don't liked the sound , and her ears gets even more irritated , till one light in the end of the tunnel. The clock alarms 6 of the morning. Now everyone can breath.

Jeremy : see you later (Y/n)!

Everyone seems to be used to be in the job , but that job is not what (Y/n) expected , but at least (Y/n) liked her new possible friends , She comes to her tiny house and finally lie down for minutes of sleep .

Tomorrow is a another day