The rhythmic thud of her sneakers—different from what she's used to—against the pavement seemed to synchronize with the cadence of her inner monologue.

Someone bumped into her shoulders as she ran forward, the man —blond— cursed under his breath as she muttered a quick sorry before running off.

Did they win? Her mind raced with the question, a flicker of hope and uncertainty mingling within her.

She remembered the battles, the sacrifices, and the relentless pursuit of victory against an unbeatable goddess.

But here, in this different reality, she was disconnected from the culmination of those efforts.

Have they survived the war? Sakura's heart clenched at the thought of her comrades, the friends who had become her family.

The shadows of faces—Naruto, Tsunade, Kakashi, Sai, Ino—flashed before her eyes, each one a testament to the bonds forged in the crucible of war.

Sasuke…

She wondered if they had made it through, if they were safe and thriving in a world she yearned to return to.

What's happening there? The question hung heavy in her mind, a silent plea for answers that remained elusive.

Sakura's eyes scanned the quiet streets as she ran, as if searching for some hidden clue or a sign that could bridge the gap between the worlds.

She longed to know the state of her village, to understand the outcome of battles fought with everything they had.

Amidst the rhythm of her footsteps, Sakura's inner turmoil played out like a silent movie.

The city lights painted fleeting shadows on her face, mirroring the shadows of doubt and determination that danced within her.

She pushed herself harder, her body responding to the intensity of her thoughts, as if running could somehow propel her back to the life she had left behind.

With each stride, each heartbeat, Sakura's resolve grew stronger. She wasn't just running through the cold streets; she was running towards the future she yearned for, a future where she could find the answers to the questions that tugged at her soul.

And as the sun began to rise, casting a warm, golden glow on the horizon, Sakura slowed down to a stop.

She found herself back at the familiar playground, a scene of tranquility that held a certain allure in the early morning light.

Without hesitation, she plopped herself down onto the swing, her eyes closing as she savored the stillness of the moment.

Her chakra felt sluggish, moving through her with an unexpected lethargy that felt foreign and frustrating. She tried to focus, to channel her energy, but it was as if time itself had slowed down, mirroring the heaviness in her heart.

Eyes closed, she let the gentle sway of the swing soothe her.

Her breath steadied, and for a moment, she simply existed in the present, letting the quietness of the morning wash over her.

Her chakra felt different, sluggish and slow, a stark reminder of the constraints she now faced in this unfamiliar body.

With her eyes still closed, Sakura focused inward. She could feel her chakra moving, but it was as if it had lost the vibrant energy and familiarity she was accustomed to.

The flow was slower, as if she was navigating a new terrain.

The swing swayed back and forth faster, a rhythmic motion that matched the turmoil of Sakura's thoughts.

Time Travel Paradox जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें