Longing gaze

Verity
——————————-
Two weeks.

It had been two full weeks since I've seen my beautiful stranger his eyes left imprinted on my brain.

The only thing on my brain.

The green was driving me insane trying to remember where I've seen my beautiful stranger before.Nothing would click it was like looking for a ghost,not believing he exists but in a weird way hoping he does.

It had been a busy day,the crowd at the bar constantly growing and with one more song I had a request from a man maybe in his late twenties with soft hazel eyes and medium length blonde hair that was styled perfectly to capture his harp jawline and his piercing eyes. Leo which I discovered his name,jumped on to stage to whisper his request in my ear the actions making me blush slightly "Me and you singing Home" his eyes twinkling with mischief as a smile appeared on my face and I nodded.

Standing close to the man to share the mic with him I softy strung the opening notes on my guitar and getting ready for the lyrics.

Italics-Verity
Bold-Leo
Underlined-together

Alabama,Arkansas
I do love my ma and pa
Not the way that I do love you
Well,holy moly, me oh my
You're the apple to my eye
Girl I've never loved one like you

Our eyes remained glued to one another with a small smile on our faces our lips only centimetres away and feeling each others breaths when we were singing.I can't deny Leo is a dashing man but no one can beat my beautiful stranger, while looking in to Leo's eyes I pictured the enticing green ones. The green eyes the make a knot form in my stomach and then the knot snaps and erupt the butterflies that have been dormant in my stomach throughout the year.The green eyes that cracked me.

Oh home let me come home
Home is whenever I'm with you
Oh home let me come home
Home I whenever I'm with you

From afar we probably looked in love but up close it was two people who had a passion for music and a man this perfect had to have something wrong anyways,now thinking of it I wonder what's wrong with beautiful stranger does he has imperfections or is he just the definition of perfect if I looked him up in a dictionary would I find a picture of him and maybe his name ?

I'll follow you in to the park
Through the jungle,through the dark
Girl,I've never loved one like you

Moats and boats,and waterfalls
Alleyways,and pay phone calls
I been everywhere with you

Laugh until we think we die
Barefoot on a summer night
Never could be sweeter than with you 

Feelings eyes burning In to me I kept my eyes in to Leo's brushing it off as the huge crowd of people.I could  feel the intensity of the stare grow as Leo placed an arm around my shoulder,to an outsider it looked Romantic but in reality he was propping himself up after taking one to many.

As the song continued the stare was beginning to burn,tilting my head towards the bar I locked gaze with the mesmerising green eyes that have taken my life by storm,who we been making me feel crazy for not knowing who he was,the very eyes I convinced myself didn't exist.It was too late I was already staring at him my smile unintentionally brightening as I seen him.

His hair was cut clean this time, his clothes consisted of a white dress shirt it the top few buttons undone and black trousers,his eyes looked desperate like he was trying to catch my gaze the entire time his expression softened as I met his gaze but once again hardened when he seen Leo's arm around my shoulder.

Home is when I'm alone with you
Home
Home
Home is when I'm alone with you

Leo pulled me in to a quick hug and jumped of the stage while the lights of he bar started flicking on,turning around to my guitar case I packed everything up and tucked the microphone in to a separate bag.A presence made its way behind me clearing their throat In hopes to grab my attention, when that didn't work they began to talk "I thought looking at each other and singing songs was our thing" turning around I'm greeted with the soft eyes of my beautiful stranger,smiling at his comment I turn back around to back the remainder of the cables in to the bag "why the bold assumption" a airy chuckle was heard from behind me "not an assumption darling" my cheeks burning at the nickname.

Swallowing my nerves in hopes he couldn't see the affect he had on me but by the smirk on his face he knows "Leo was actually singing with me and not just looking at me" I smirked back hoping to make the beautiful stranger at least stutter,a smirk appeared on his pink lips "not looking,admiring,give yourself some credit" rolling my eyes at his words I quickly directed my attention "do I get a name?" A smug looked came across his face "Why would you need one?".

Tucking the small hairs behind my ear I turned around to him again "want to know who's admiring me" my confidence slowly growing and my replied getting slightly bolder. With a smile on his face he ignored my comment "goodnight verity Blanc", and he retreated out the doors of the bar,leaving me staring longing at his retreating figure until a recalled the farewell in my head "Verity Blanc" he had said my real name,who was this man? Why won't he say who he is? My brain started to spewing out questions that could only be answered by on person and one person alone.My brain starting to spiral thinking of his emerald eyes.those beautiful eyes.

A ding from my phone pulled me out of my thoughts.

Charles Leclerc wants to send you a message

Accept Decline

Charles
Goodnight Verity Lèa Blanc.🎤

The message ran a chill down my spine,Checking the profile of the man again I tapped in to the first post and I was once again greeted by the alluring eyes of my beautiful stranger,Charles Leclerc.

Verity
Goodnight my admirer

Million dollar woman-F1 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें