What Happens Next...

So after big bad Mona departed this dear world and Ian was sent away to a cold prison cell, our Pretty Little Liars were finally able to live in peace. Emily found true love at Smith College; Hanna ruled as queen bee of Rosewood Day and married a billionaire; Spencer graduated first in her class at Columbia School of Journalism and went on to be managing editor of the New York Times; Aria got her MFA from Rhode Island School of Design and moved to Europe with Ezra. We're talking sunsets, fat babies, and blissful happiness. Nice, huh? Oh, and none of them ever told a lie again.

Are you effing kidding me? Wake up, Sleeping Beauty. There's no happily ever after in Rosewood.

I mean, have you learned nothing? Once a pretty little liars, always a pretty little liar. Emily, Hanna, Spencer, and Aria just can't help but be bad. That's what I love best about them. So who am I? Well, let's just say there's a new A in town, and this time our girlies aren't getting off so easily.

See ya soon. And until then, try not to be too good. Life's always more fun with a few pretty little secrets.

Mwah!

—A

End of Book Four. Look out for book Pretty Little Secrets: A Pretty Little Liars Collection, Book Four.Five.