Chapter 157 On what kind of animals can grow up in China and adults lie down at home...
  The matter of catching mice is in full swing, but it is the early stage of the plague after all. In fact, mice are not easy to find, and occasionally there is a nest of mice. Little mouse, this kind of thing can't be bought for a price at all.
  As a result, the enthusiasm of many people faded away, and each family sent out their own children, and then let them go to the wild to catch mice.
  At this time, the advantage of Huaxia's large population is reflected. Before the end of the world, there was a joke saying, why are there no monsters in China? It's not because monsters have no chance to grow up in China!
  Before the end of the world, crayfish were an invasive species abroad, but they were eaten at home and their prices increased. This is the gap.
  It's the same now, it's very difficult for mice to develop, and the people on the land of Huaxia don't dare to catch them.
  But only Mu Qing knows that even if the catch continues like this, there will be many rats in the back. In fact, the reproductive ability of this kind of creature is really too strong. She doesn't know exactly why the sudden increase, she only knows that it is impossible for people to go deep into the mountains to catch them.
  As long as there is a habitat, there will be no shortage of mice this year. If there is nothing to eat in the mountains, they will naturally come down the mountain to look for food.
  But fortunately, this kind of arrest should play a role in curbing the number to a certain extent. Just this little effect is also very useful.
  At least for a while.
  The days are passing slowly, everyone has their own things to do, except Mu Qing!
  Yes, Mu Qing fell into a situation with nothing to do after arranging the family affairs. At best, check their internal shopping website from time to time to see what is available to fill some reserves at home.
  And most of the things that everyone can sell are either not needed at all, or they are not that important.
  For these things, Mu Qing didn't have much desire, at most, he just bought a little according to the situation. There really isn't much more.
  In a blink of an eye, it was April, and it hadn't rained for nearly five months, and everyone felt something was wrong.
  Sichuan Province is a rainy area, so it is puzzling that it does not rain. As a result, people with conditions began to imitate the members of the Mu family and carry mineral water to their homes.
  After Mu Qing saw that other people started to buy it, he told his family that there was no need to save it. They had saved several tons of water during this period, and they already had more than enough.
  For other families, water is sometimes more important than food. If their own home takes up other people's water at this time, then they will definitely be unconvinced when they think about it, and it would be bad to make trouble when there is a shortage of water in the future.
  So, simply don't argue with them about this thing. What they bought before is different. At that time, no one else needed it. If they didn't buy it, it was their business, and it had nothing to do with their own family.
  Seeing that Mu Qing and the others stopped buying water, the others hesitated and stopped buying it. For such a person,

Mu Qing's opinion is that it has nothing to do with her, and whether these people will regret it later has nothing to do with their family.
  As for the crops in the field, the first thing they are facing now is not the problem of water shortage. Although the land is dry now, the rain that has rained for more than a year is not so serious. The serious problem is the rat problem.
  Even after the unremitting efforts of the broad masses of the people, the results are not satisfactory.
  Because many crops ignored the problem of mice, after getting up overnight, only the soil in the field was left. Many people really fainted in the field on the spot.
  And ever since hearing this rumor, Mu Qing heard that many people went to guard the fields at night, so he was afraid that his family's fields would suffer losses.
  However, no one in Mu Qing's family was able to guard the field, so they leased the land to their tenants, Jia Lina and her family. What they agreed was that the last harvested grain would be given three achievements. The harvest was neither high nor low. They didn't bully anyone, but they couldn't help the family all the time.
  As the saying goes, it is like this to save the emergency but not the poor.
  And Jialina's son, Wang Gang, is now in his teens, so there is no danger in guarding the fields at night. Jia Lina also felt that she and her son were not far away anyway, so she was not worried about safety.
  Moreover, their side is full of people coming to see the crops at night, so there is really no danger.
  Mu Qing didn't know anything about the other people's affairs, but only knew about their tenants' movements. They hated rats so much now.
  Before the end of the world, some of them had never seen a mouse in their whole life, and they would say cute hamsters when they saw them from pet shops.
  But now that they saw this animal every day, they wished that this animal could die. In this way, the food security of their families will not be jeopardized.
  The mood reached its peak when rats destroyed the grain in their fields.
  As for the family, there are very few people with rats at home now. After all, everyone has a lot of enthusiasm for rats, and they all hope to make a fortune by relying on rats. Naturally, there will not be so many rats.
  Mu Qing, who is at home leisurely, doesn't feel uncomfortable, and even feels that this kind of life is very leisurely. During this period of time, Sun Xiaojing never asked Mu Qing to work.