019. ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

Почніть із самого початку

"Then I guess I'll just be dead."

"Wha-"

"Damon. I checked the elixir. It still works."

"And how do you know for certain, Arabella?"

"I'm a witch. Heretic actually but that's not the point. It was made by a witch and it is still intact."

Damon glared at all of them as he left the room.

"Does Klaus has everything he needs to do this?" Arabella asked. "Werewolf? Vampire?"

"Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over 1000 years. If he doesn't already have a werewolf, my guess is by tonight, he will."

"Why does that not surprise me?" Arabella muttered.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Get out." Jenna yelled at Alaric who had just walked through the front door, holding a crossbow in her hands.

"Jenna, put the crossbow down. It's me." He tried.

"No Jenna don't. Get out Klaus." Arabella said, speeding to the hall the others not far behind.

"Stay away."

"I swear it's me. He let me go. Klaus let me go."

"Prove it."

"Okay. The first night you and I spent together, Jeremy walked in-"

"It's him." Jenna said quickly, not wanting him to finish that sentence. 

"Why did he let you go?" Stefan asked, standing next to Arabella.

"He wanted me to deliver a message. Sacrifice happens tonight. And" He turned to Arabella. "he wants you by tonight."

"So you don't remember anything that happened?" Stefan asked as he grabbed Arabella's hand, seeing how uncomfortable she was with what she just heard and everybody looking at her.

"No, it's like I blacked out, and woke up three days later. Katherine was there. So was Victor." Alaric answered.

"Are they okay?" Arabella asked worriedly, receiving a nod from the history teacher.

"They're under compulsion. Damon snuck them some vervain. They can't leave till Klaus tells her she can." Stefan spoke to Arabella.

"He went to visit Victor and Katherine?"

"Yes."

"Where is Damon?" Elena questioned.

"I saw him go upstairs." Jenna answered.

Elena stood up as Alaric asked another question. "So what did I do?"

"It's better if you don't know." Arabella answered, getting bods from both Jenna and Stefan, who wholeheartedly agreed with her.

"What?" Arabella asked, hearing Elena muffled screams from upstairs. "Oh my god." She said as she ran upstairs.

When she stormed into Damon's room, Elena's eyes filled with fear as she pushed Damon off her.

"What did you do?" Arabella asked, angrily, to the other vampire.

"I saved her life." Damon answered as Arabella took Elena into her arms.

"You're bent on dying. This way I know you'll come back."

"As a vampire, Damon. She'll come back a vampire."