Prologue

"  Everyone in the beyblading world loves to compete in beyblade battles whether its for team battles or tournament battles..but Deep in the underground world of SLUGTERRA, where bladers trained themselves into becoming slugslingers and mastering the art of slugslinging, collecting new slugs and learning to understand the tough little creatures' constantly evolving powers as wells as dueling it out using magical transforming SLUGS fired from amped-up customized blasters! Slugslingers of all types and loyalties roam the 99 known caverns of the world, battling it out in friendly duels or intense clashes. 

The adventure follows Valt and his team known as the "Beyclub" along with Eli shane and the shane gang as they train the beyclub while exploring the 99 caverns, challenge rivals and each other to duels, upgrade their cool gear, and generally have a blast in this never‐before imagined underground world. Luckily, they get to do it while charging around on cool mecha-beasts and modding out their blasters!

The gang has to stay alive and stick together when it comes time to face the dangers of this unpredictable world, or duel against other villainous slugslingers and its not that easy, especially when the evil master boss DR. BLAKK is watching their every move from the shadows and challenging them at every pass! 

However, Dr. Blakk has transformed his slugs through the dark science of ghouling, turning them into ruthless feral shadows of their former sluggy selves. The owner of the massively powerful Blakk Industries, blakk's almost got the world just where he wants it, with his minions crawling all over slugterra. But he's far from done. He's got one goal: ghoul all of the slugs to achieve limitless power! It's probably safe to say that as bad as Blakk is, these guys are way worse. However, he is going to keep his eye on the little annoyance of the shane gang and the beyclub and perhaps assign a few trusted minions to deal with the problem while he focuses on his darker goal of ghouling slugs!

Eli hates the fact that blakk treats wonderful magical slugs in such a terrible way and despite his youth, he and the rest of the shane gang along with Valt and the beyclub will do whatever it takes to stop Dr. Blakk and save slugterra from his evil plans! "