Chapter 6

Normal POV

Today is another day where the Rescue team going on patrol, Poli felt a bit better and could go out to make sure the town is safe.

"Hey guys there was something strange in the forest, could you guys check it out?" Jin asked in the communicator

"Sorry I have to find Mr Musty" Helly said

"I have a court meeting in another town, sorry" Kaelyn sighed

"I have to bring Mr Builder to the hospital fast" Amber said

"I think I could go" Roy said

"I'll send you some help" Jin said

After Roy came to the forest he spoted Poli instantly

"Poli?"

Poli then turned to see Roy behind him

"Oh hey Roy" he said

"Your here to check out the forest too?" Roy asked

"Y-yeah, Jin told me"

"Okay"

Roy then walked passed him and Poli followed him, a few minutes gone by,they both saw some trees were broken down, many rocks fallen down from the mountain, some normal things.

"Lets clean up here" Poli said

I didn't say a word and did what needs to be done, after we cleaned we searched more in the forest there were many bushes so we pushed them aside to see the other side, we were both shocked to see that we found an abandoned cabin, made out of stones and wood.

We walked up to it and saw it was pretty big we then try to open it, the door was then opened the inside was very dark we took out our flashlights and kept going inside, Poli was close to me because how frighten he is then all the sudden the door shut.

Poli jumped in fear and trumbled to the floor, Roy turned and ran to the door, he tried to find his axe but he didn't have it with him he tried and slamming his body to the door but didn't work, he tried everything kicking punching but no luck.

"I'll contact Jin, for now let's search this house" Poli said and went upstairs

He flashed his light seeing cobwebs, lanterns dangling on the ceiling, some furniture were rotting and had a bunch of bugs in them, He looked around even more he then came across a bathroom he stepped inside without thinking, Roy was coming up the stairs to check the upstairs.

Then Poli saw a bunch of caterpillars everywhere in the bathtub, Poli hates caterpillars the pillars were coming out of the tub and Poli quickly stepped back, the door shuts again behind him.

"H-Huh?! No, no, no, no!!!" Poli quickly came to the door and try to knock it down

"R-ROY HELP, I'M STUCK!!! ROY!!!" Poli cracked his voice feeling disturbed from the bugs

Poli notices the bugs were venomous who made him freak out even more

"ROY ARE YOU THERE?!?!" Poli yelled

Roy turned to the bathroom door noticing the flashlight under the door, I knows he should help him.

But his anger got to him first. . .

He didn't let Poli out as Poli begged and cried for him and banging the door.

"Roy. . . Please help. . . " Poli started to have bubble if tears in his eyes feeling scared and shivering

The bugs started to come up to his boots he try to get them off gently, Poli then spotted a small hole he then saw Roy doing nothing, looking emotionless.
Poli realized he wasn't helping, he though that Roy was upset that he had sex with him.