"Okay then, Ri. As long as you got this without your water breaking at some point," EJ said.

Ricky was observing himself in his cap and gown in the mirror while putting a hand on his big baby bump. Then EJ came up to the mirror and cupped Ricky's bump from behind and gently swaying him a bit.

"What are you doing?" Ricky chuckled a bit.

"Just taking a moment to view in on how beautiful you are," EJ replied before placing a kiss on the back of Ricky's neck.

Then Ricky turned himself around to face EJ and wrapped his arms around his neck while EJ put his hands on Ricky's waist before they went in to kiss.

"Ricky? EJ?"

The boys pulled away from the kiss when they heard Mike's voice while he was knocking on the door. Ricky waddled himself over to answer it.

"Hey, Dad. What's up?" Ricky said.

"Just checking in. EJ, your parents are here, so we could get pictures of the both of you before we head over to the school. Are you two almost ready?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, Mike. We just need two minutes and we'll be right down," EJ told him.

"Alright," Mike said before he walked away.

Ricky shut the door behind before he started to feel a little kick from the baby in his stomach as he grabbed onto it and EJ noticed.

"You okay?" EJ asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just felt a kick," Ricky said.

Then the boys were finally ready.

"You ready?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah. Actually, I just need a moment. I'll meet you downstairs," EJ told him.

"Oh. Okay," Ricky said.

Then he was walking out the door.

"Be careful when you walk down the stairs," EJ said.

"I will," Ricky called back.

After Ricky went downstairs, EJ took a moment to look at some old photos of him and Ricky from those years upon a couple of walls and on the dresser. And on the night stand next to the bed, he looked at the one from a couple years ago when they finally got together and the other one from when they were kids and how they started to become best friends the week after they first met. EJ smiled at the pictures as they brought back the memories. Then he walked out of the bedroom and went nearby the baby's room, thinking about how the little one was almost here.

EJ met up with Ricky outside of the house where Mike and EJ's parents started to take pictures of the both of them. Afterwards, Cash and Mrs. Caswell drove off to get to the school as their son and the Bowens rode in the car together, so they would all meet up. However, Ricky thought of a crazy idea for him and EJ to have their private moment alone when they got to the school.
---------------------------
After meeting and greeting their friends at school, even before they were going to go out to the field for the ceremony, Ricky and EJ told them they were going to catch up with them in a bit as they disappeared off to a quieter place they would only know. They went into the auditorium where no one else was around.

"What are we doing here?" EJ asked in confusion.

"Well, I thought we could take a moment to look back into these times of when we were in the musicals together," Ricky said.

Then the two walked up the steps and onto the stage as they viewed around.

"Although, do you remember the time when we did HSM, even though it was being held in the gym?" Ricky asked.

HSMTMTS: RJ Caswen/Jatt Mpreg Oneshots/Requestsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें