hello, hello

eliza anxiously twirled her hair around her finger as she waited for the go ahead from the producers when suddenly a man appeared next her.

"jesus!" eliza jumped a mile. "what the fuck man!" eliza turned to smile at the man who was now laughing as she clutched her heart.

"sorry sorry." the man said although he was still trying to hide his laugh.

"i'm zach." eliza turned fully towards the man and took him in. he was tall, tattooed with blue eyes and a bit of a beard. jesus christ. zach as she now knew was his name was stunning.

"oh right sorry." eliza blushed as she realised she hadn't given her name yet. "i'm eliza, lovely to meet you."

zach smirked a little at the blush before giving eliza a quick hug. "you a bombshell too?" "yup." eliza said as she turned back to the door nervously.

"you scared shitless too?" zach let out a surprised laugh at the girl beside him who looked very innocent but had a sailors mouth on her.

"oh yeah man, shaking in my boots." eliza jabbed her elbow into zachs side before she gave an angelic smile to the producer who walked over as zach bent over wheezing.

"ready to go guys?" "let's do this! right zach?" zach who was bent over gave a weak thumbs up. "let's do this." eliza said hyping herself up.

zach straightened up and gave eliza a little nudge of the shoulder before they both started walking linking their arms. as the other islanders stood in their couples as maya james announced them. "islanders please welcome eliza and zachariah."

eliza smiled brightly at all of the shocked couples as they walked up. "hello." maya called out towards the pair as they approached. "hello." zach said confidently. "hi." eliza said. giving a little wave with her unlinked arm.

the couples all smiled towards the two newcomers with some islanders with a bit more interest.

"so, zachariah, eliza welcome to the love island villa." eliza turned to zach at the sound of his full name her lips tugging upward as she tried to contain her grin. "thank you." zach said as he gave eliza an amused glance.

"oh yeah sorry god. thank you, it looks fab."

"so do you two like what you see?" maya asked as she gestured to the couples in front of them.

a gorgeous asian woman in a pink blazer dress was standing slightly in front of her partner, a tall dark haired man with a beard and mustache.

beside them the gorgeous blonde was standing in front her partner as well. the man standing behind her was very good-looking with gorgeous blue eyes and was wearing an open brown shirt.

beside that couple was the first couple standing beside eachother. a pretty blonde in green and a brunette with a broad smile.

then there was a stunning black woman with cheekbones that could cut with her hair slightly blowing back in the breeze. beside her was a beautiful black man with a lovely smile and there was something about his twinkling eyes that made eliza send him a quick smile.

the final couple was a knockout black beauty with a beaming smile and a very attractive black man with a cheeky grin.

zach who had given his own little look around answered first. "i do, man. i do. i do, i do. yeah i do."

eliza gave him a teasing little look before saying. "oh you do really?" the couples around them all chuckling as zach gave her a mock glare.

"eliza anyone catch your eye?" maya probed further as eliza hadn't answered her original question. "oh of course. i mean god everyone in front of me is absolutely gorgeous, including you maya." eliza said as she winked flirtatiously at maya.

maya chuckled at the girl before replying. "including you too eliza. so just before you came in i dared the girls to step forward if they weren't sure they were with the right person."

zach nodded as elizas eyes widened. "okay.." "and as you can see," maya continued. "jess and ruchee both took a risk."

eliza turned back to the two girls standing in front of their partner giving them smiles as she tried to remember their names.

"so you can kind of tell who might be open to getting to know you zach bit for eliza it might be a bit harder."

eliza kissed her teeth looking around at the gorgeous people in front of her.

"well zachariah, eliza in 24 hours the power will be in your hands." beside her zach nodded as he said "okay." may continued on. "you'll get steal any of one these lovely people in front of you."

the couples shifted a bit at that the smiles dying down. "and that will leave two people single and vulnerable." maya looked very mysterious as she stared at each islander.

"i will see you all very soon. goodbye." maya turned and strutted away as eliza and zach shared a look.

the pair turned back towards the islanders who were now looking not so warm and each gave a smile.

but all that was running through elizas mind was shit.

elizaaaa

eliza has now entered the villa!! whoop whoop. her and zach had a few little glances didn't they ;) can't wait to see what happens tomorrow night!!!!

201,382 people have liked this including zachariah_noble97, chloeburrows and loveisland

johnnycarey_7 best girl 🔥🔥🔥

dreaj YES BABE

paigethornex best of luck xx

user1 why is a bombshell in so quick??? makes no sense

user2 anyone else see her smile at tyrique?

user3 new bombshell? shes so pretty

user4 she looked so good w zach and did u see their little looks 👀

user5 she's so cheeky lmao fav<3

who are we thinking for her?