𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲

Začít od začátku

"You guys saw eachother yesterday" Elena reminded the two.

"I know! It was too long with out my Lia" Caroline said as they walked towards the entrance of the school.

Some have thought that Caroline and Ophelia are dating because of how close they are. But that has never been the case.

Once they got inside the school three of the girls stopped in front of the reception door way while Caroline continued on her way to her locker

"Who's that?" Bonnie asked.

"All I see is back" Elena said.

"It's a hot back" Lia chimed in

"I'm sensing Seattle, plays the quitar"

"You're gonna go all in with this psychic, aren't you?" Elena asked Bonnie.

"Yeah I am"

Elena heard someone say something to Jeremy and told the others she'd be right back.

"Please be hot. Please be hot" Bonnie said while waiting for the new guy to turn around.

"Well seems like it's taking him forever to turn around so I'll go find Care. Bye bye!" Lia said to Bonnie while walking away.

"Bye!" Bonnie yells after her while still looking at the supposedly hot guy.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Ophelia was walking to her locker as she bumped into someone.

"Oh fuck- I'm so sorry I wasn't looking-" She started apologizing before she got cut off.

"No, no. It's all my fault, I didn't see you" the guy said.

Ophelia looked up and noticed a new face.

"Are you new? I've never seen you here before. And it's a small town, so everyone knows everyone" Lia asked while looking at the new guy.

"Yeah, I am. Just moved into town. My name's Stefan. Stefan Salvatore" the new guy- Stefan- said.

"My name is Ophelia Monroe" Lia said.

"But you can call me Lia, it might be a bit easier" she quickly added.

"Alright, Lia. I'll see you around" Stefan said, smiling softly.

"See you around" Lia said back, while smiling back to him.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Ophelia was sitting in a booth with Bonnie and Caroline, talking about the new guy. Caroline just finished telling them what she got to know about the new guy.

"You got all that in one day?" Bonnie asked.

"Please, I got all that between second and third period. We're planning a June wedding" Caroline said.

"I bumped into him while walking to my locker after the last period. He was sweet. And he had a pretty smile." Lia told the two other girls.

Lia saw Matt walking towards their table so she decided to excuse herself to the bathroom.

Once she came back from the bathroom, Elena and Stefan had joined them at their booth.

"Hi" Stefan said while looking straight at Ophelia as she sat down in front of Caroline, who was sitting next to him.

"Hi" Lia said back smiling softly at him.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

[a/n]: and that's the prolouge done! I decided to cut it short but it is a little over 700 words.

ps. this is so not going to be a slow burn and also this is kind of an alternative universe.

lots of love, athena

[edited: february 5th 2024]