5

" They will come for me too."

Mia said angrily. She was told the Sullys will leave and 'disappear'.

" Heck! I bet their hunting for me right now as we are speaking,"

" Mia-"

Jake was cut-short. He felt guilty leaving her, not only that, he felt sad leaving his people.

" Your people won't be safe with me here, you do know that the sky people know what I'm capable of, they probably already guessed that I'll go to you, make allies with the na'vi, did what you did, they're not only hunting for your family...I'm wanted too."

Everyone was silent. Jake had guessed this, but he didn't want to think about it.

" So, please.."

" Mia...I-I know this is hard, but you do know that other na'vi would probably kill you when they find out you're one of the sky people," Jake said glumly.

" Yes, I know."

" And you aren't terrified?"

" No, why should I be? I will make my stand, see if I won't."

" Mia-"

" If you won't let me come with you, that is fine, I'll just go my own way, I've already guessed where you'll be headed, you wouldn't imagine my IQ level,"

Jake frowned. He had to admit, the kid was smart. He saw how she explained some science facts to Lo'ak, well, he asked about it. They found out that she likes doing lab work, but she wasn't going to share anything personal. After all, they just met.

Jake sighed. He knew he wasn't going to win this one.

" You know the consequences, do you?" he looked at her, the frown still plastered on his face.

" Yeah"

" And will you bear it?"

She laughed. This was interesting.

" Yeah, definitely, cuz I ain't running to you for help when those na'vi criticize my outfit."

She smirked. Her outfit consisted of a white sleeveless tank, waterproof long pants and a jacket with the camoflage print. Nothing special, but it did give the hint that she was from the sky people. Lo'ak snickered, Kiri and Tuk giggled, Neteyam smiled. Even Neytiri tried her best not to laugh, though she did give smile. Jake looked at her in disbelief, before switching his expression. He smiled at her.

" Pack your stuff," he ordered. She still had that smirk on her face. She strolled towards a nearby tree, revealing a bag from behind it. She had Norm get her some devices, weapons and had ordered him to pack them up. When Norm hesitated, she grabbed a gun and pointed it at his knee.

Jake groaned softly, he should have known.

" Guess I'm coming with you on this little departure," she laughed.

" THANKS NORM!" she thanked loudly, when she saw him standing nearby. He rolled his eyes and gave her a smile with a thumbs up. 

She grinned.