Jisung got into the bathroom and unzipped his jeans, sticking his hand in his pants to get himself off. 

"Fuck!! Baby you feel so good." Jeongin groaned as he thrusted into the older, hyunjin moaned and stuck two fingers in his mouth. Both boys gasped as the door flung open. "Oh- oh my god!!" Chan quickly covered Felix's eyes and he closed the door instantly, sitting on the couch with no words spoken.

Hyunjin and Jeongin walked into the living room with bright red faces. "Um.. we weren't expecting any company- so uh." Hyunjin slapped Jeongin in the arm for him to stop rambling. Chan glared at him and held up his sleeping bag. "Do you not remember inviting everyone over for a sleepover tonight?" 

Jeongin looked at Hyunjin with a confused expression, the other just smiled shyly and fluffed up his hair. "Oh yeah.. I forgot I did invite everyone over." The younger glared at his boyfriend and raised his hands in confusion and sarcasm. "And you just decided to not tell me??" Hyunjin furrowed his brows and cupped Jeongin's face. "You're on the groupchat babe, you should've just looked at the messages." 

The door opened loudly and Minho and Jisung walked in with a big smile on their faces. "Hello gay people!" Minho cheered and ran to the kitchen to get something to drink, Jisung shrugged and waved hello to the tense friends in the living room. "It looks like you guys walked in on someone having sex." He chuckled, trying to ease their nerves.

Felix rolled his eyes and side eyed the couple standing up. "You don't say.."

Changbin and Seungmin arrived soon after, the younger of the two blushing as his neck was basically covered in hickeys. "Did everyone decide to fuck before coming over?" Jeongin teased while the couple sat down next to Chan and Felix. Felix glared at Jeongin and crossed his arms. "Some decided to do it while we were over." Jeongin stopped talking and dropped his head in embarrassment. 

The others laughed and jisung looked over to see Minho still in the kitchen, rubbing his chest slightly. Jisung walked over and saw Minho drop his arm and force a smile. "Hey Ji." Jisung smiled and held onto the younger's hips. "Hey baby, something wrong?" 

Minho smiled and shook his head. "I'm okay, we should probably go back in the other room-" Jisung interrupted Minho with a frown. "I saw you rubbing your chest, do you have heartburn or something? I'm sure the boys have tums or something." 

Minho sighed and shook his head, removing the older's hands on him. "It's nothing jisung, lets just go back." Jisung furrowed his brows in confusion and backed up from Minho. "I don't understand. What's bothering you? I'm here to help you Min-"

"I forgot to put cream on my scars, it's itchy and it's hurting. I didn't want to tell you because I assumed you didn't give a fuck if I was in pain because I wanted the surgery and you didn't." Minho blurted out, tears filling up his eyes. Jisung froze in his place and tried to say something to comfort his boyfriend, instead he just stood there like a complete idiot. 

Minho huffed and walked into the living room, whispering something in Jeongin's ear and giving Changbin and Seungmin a look. They all quickly understood and Jeongin led the three to his bathroom, Felix hurried with them to help out. Jisung walked into the living room and looked at Minho. "Min-" The door slammed shut and Jisung sighed silently.

Chan and Hyunjin looked at Jisung with sad eyes, seeing the other grab his stuff and leave the house quickly.

+++

Dramaaa, hopefully this update isn't weird because I did this on my computer. 

Idk when I will be finishing this but sometime kinda soon :))