We wish to meet at Cafe near the beach so we can enjoy the sunset together on the beach while taking some picture. After some tiring 30 minutes of walking from my house, I finally arrived and try to scan the area, looking where's my date is. After I looked here and there and I finally found him sitting inside the cafe but when I tried to walked into the Cafe, a strong wind blew and blow my beach hat and let all my snakes hissing in pride and joy for seeing the sun again.

"NO!! COME BACK! NO! NO! NOOO!" I screamed while trying to get the hat back, but no matter how hard I run its useless. The hat already flying far away from me, and nothing I can do about it, "Oh Goddess, is this not enough to makes me suffer !? Ugh! Trouble some!!" I said while walking to the back of the Cafe.

I waited for some time about fifteen minutes for the Cafe to be less crowded and I entered, with silly smiled approaching the guy I date with.

🐍🌩️☀️

"Uhm.. Hey ?" I waved to the guy infront of me that wearing black and red T-shirt, black jeans and silver snake necklace. He looks more handsome than the picture that he gave me not so long time ago. He even have a white skin same like me but looks so muscular, I can even see his muscles thorough his shirt inside. How fascinating, right ?

He looked startled and he quickly raise and greets me with awkward looking above my head and into my face.

"Me.. Mediasa ? Wait, I mean.. Med..? Is this you ?" He asked while looking at me with a surprised look and disbelief.

"Yeah.. ? What's wrong, Perse ? Is there anything wrong with me ?" I replied pretending didn't know about all the snakes above my head and smiled to him.

He give his hand to me awkwardly and I shook his hand with smiled and he shake it back.

"No.. nothing, you truly didn't lies with that kind of 'Snake Lady' thingy that I thought it's just a joke.." He replied and I laughed to him.

"Oh shush, no need to worried, they aren't venomous.. you may touch them if you want" I said but before he want to touch them, he took a chair for me and said to me politely, "Your chair, Miss" While smiling at give his hand to me so I took it and sit down, "Thank you" I replied and he smiled at me.

🐍🌩️☀️

We talked for some time and teasing each other, not just that he even give me some fancy foods that seems so interesting and delicious. Not just that, I even drink some lemonade that so refreshing for summer. But, at some point Perse stared at me with a serious look but also wandering what happened to me, but he promised to not asking about that when we met.

Our conversations going well until something happened, a rain suddenly pour heavily into the Cafe and makes me sighed and sniffed. But, not long after that it became Sunny again, after some conversation the weather changed into cloudy and rainy, over and over again. Until, Perse looked closely into my snakes above my head.

"Med, are you okay if I touch your snakes ? I feel something strange happened here.. may I ?" He asked while looking at me and I just nodded awkwardly.

He pulled my snakes to the right and it rains outside, he put the snakes to the left and the sun came back, when he separate the snakes into a half, the cloud appears. Out of sudden I felt my head being pulled forcedly and when I saw above, Perse was playing with my snakes and pulled it here and there even makes them uncomfortable! Gosh!

"WHAT THE HELL THAT YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING !?" I yelled to him and rose from my chair. He stopped and let go all my snakes, this time not just me who rose, my snakes also did the same. When all of them rose, a huge thunder strikes the nearest palm tree causing it to burn.