•The News Have Been Revealed•

~Aster Arcadia~

Aster was casually cooking a meal, as he heard footsteps coming towards him. Two arms then wrapped around his waist, as he turns around, revealing his lover. Ren Zotto.

"Good morning my sweet!~" Aster says, giving Ren a kiss on the cheek. "Hi Aster.." Ren responds, as he nuzzles into Aster's neck.

"Are you okay? From last night?" Ren asks, as Aster's eyes widen. "Yeah.. My legs and back still kinda hurt.." Aster says, smiling.

FLASHBACK:

"Agh! Ren!" Aster yells, as he grips onto a pillow. "I'm so sorry! Did it hurt?!" Ren says, checking Aster.

"No no.. Just keep going.. I'll be fine.." Aster says, loosening his grip. "Okay.. This is the spot, right?" Ren asks Aster, as he nods in response.

"Alright, I'm just going to push down right here." Ren says, as he pushes down. A crack is then heard on Aster's back.

"AH-" Aster screams, before Ren puts a hand on his mouth. "Okay, I think we are done for right now." Ren says, as Aster nods.

"Yeah, your right.. Thanks for trying to fix my legs and back." Aster says, as he lays on his back.

END OF FLASHBACK
(Ren was actually trying to massage Aster's back.)

"The food is done, go wait on the table." Aster says, as Ren listens. Aster then grabs a few plates. Then cups for drinks.

"Starla! Comet! Breakfast is ready!" Aster calls to his children, as he sets the food on the table.

Starla and Comet then run down the stairs, as they sit on the table. "Morning Papa! Morning Daddy!" Starla said, as Comet waves.

"Good morning.. Do you two want apple juice?" Aster asks, as they nod in response.

Aster then grabs the drinks, and heads to the table. "Here." he says, handing food to his children, then to Ren. "Eat up!" Aster smiles.

TIMESKIP: When they finished breakfast

"Alright kids, clean up. And then get ready for school. Your uncles are going to be picking you up." Aster says, as the kids faces light up.

"Which ones?" Starla asks Aster. "Uncle Ver and Uncle Doppio." Aster responds. "Yay!!! Is cousin Dorine and cousin Vellore there too?" Starla says.

"Depends if they are done with school!" Aster says, washing the dishes. "Let's go Comet!" Starla said, grabbing Comet's hand.

"Hun?" Ren asks. Aster then hums in response. "We took the day off to talk right..?" Ren says, as Aster turns around.

"Yes.. We can talk later after you drop the kids off.." Aster says, as Ren looks at him sadly.

"What's with the sad face?" Aster states. "N-nothing.. I'll go start the car now." Ren quickly says, nervously.

"Okay.. If you say so." Aster says, as he continues to do what he is doing. Ren then leaves the house, leaving Aster confused.

"Bye papa! Love you!" Starla says, as Comet hugs Aster. "Love you guys too. Have a good day, alright?" Aster said, giving a kiss on both of their foreheads.

TIMESKIP: Starla and Comet are done with school

~Starla and Comet~

"I'll race you to the gates!" Starla says, as Comet nods. "3.. 2.. 1.. GO!" Starla yells, as they both start running.

Starla takes the lead, for 5 seconds. Until Comet comes up behind her, then he starts to pick up the pace.

They both reach near the gate, who will win? But all for a sudden, Comet looks behind him, until he bumps into a boy.

Comet then closes his eyes, as he falls onto the boy he bumped into. "Oh no! Comet, are you okay?" Starla says, as she slows down.

Starla then kneels down, helping Comet up. "Uwah! I'm so sorry!" Starla says, as Comet opens his eyes.

"Ah, it's okay!" the boy says. Comet's eyes then widen, as he see's a beautiful boy, standing right in front of him.

The boy had dusty yellow eyes, and gorgeous brown hair, that faded into black. He had some cool reddish horns, probably a demon. And he was tall, but not too tall.

There was also a girl next to him, and had the same features as the boy. But she had greenish-yellow eyes.

The boy then checks Comet to see if he was alright. As Comet felt his touch, he blushed a bright pink.

Starla then notices this action and she smiles big. "Anyways! Hello! My name is Isa, and this is my brother, Vix!" the girl says, with a big grin.

Vix then waves at Starla, as he gets his hands off of Comet. "I'm Starla! This is Comet. He's mute.. Which means he cannot talk!" Starla says, as Comet smiles.

"Nice to meet you!" Vix bows, to show respect of course. "Starla! Comet!" a voice yells, as the 4 look that way.

"Oh! It's our Uncle! Well then, see you guys tomorrow!" Starla says, as she grabs Comet's hand, and starts to walk away.

Comet then looked back once more, and waves to Vix and Isa. "Byeeeee!" Isa yells, as she waves back.

"Uncle Doppio!" Starla yells, as she jumps into Doppio's arms. Comet then lets go of Starla's hand, and hugs Doppio.

"Awh! My favorite nephew and niece!" Doppio says, hugging them both tight.

"You ready to go?" Doppio asks, as the 2 nod. "Alright, let's roll kids!" Doppio says, picking up Comet, and starts to walk to his car.

------------------------------------------------------------
927 Words

Wow! 3 published books in one day! 😯🤭 This was honestly in my drafts for like 3 months.. And I never posted it. But make sure to read my other new books!